Possession of Illegal Firearms

Possession and Distribution of Illegal Narcotics

Vandalism
Repeated Fraud
Illegal Prostitution
Repeated Theft

Probation violation

Additional Notes:

Tess Greene is possibly affiliated with "Renegade MC" we arrested her boyfriend "Lucas Kent" A.K.A. "Wraith" multiple times. He's the Vice President of "Renegade MC" Sandy Shores Chapter.

On November 12, 2017 a "Gally Goose MC" member named . VAN ZANDT was found beat to death near the Alamo Sea  (Sandy Shores)

Bypassers saw a blonde female kissing and talking with . VAN ZANDT before he was beat to death an hour later.

Back in 2017 bypassers often report T. GREENE to be operating around Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay, Restraurants, Bars, Motels and at the side of the road from Paleto to Los Santos.

Edited by alma
  • Upvote 5

OLD STORY

tess1edit.png

Aye! What's up?

The name's Tess "Darlene" Greene and I am a tweaker, people's person, property, whore, criminal.

Well, how in the fuck am I going to talk about myself? I hate talking about myself, anyways I'll try and tell you about me. Lets started, I guess..

tess5edit.png

I came from the beautiful Sandy Shores, the town is filled with rednecks, junkies, washed out prostitutes, bikers and meth cookers.. Anyways, yes I came from a family of ten, a typical redneck family, my parents, my four brothers Clyde, Cletus, Jimmy and Timothy, and then you have the girls from the family the other four.. Including myself, Darla, Sandy, Misty and me, I am the youngest of the family. We lived on a farm and my father was a member of a local motorcycle club around there, "The Lost MC" to be exact, I heard rumors they used be pretty big back in Liberty City as soon the San Andreas chapter kinda uh- died out, a new MC came to San Andreas.. They mainly stayed in Sandy Shores, Paleto Bay, you get what I mean. They called themselves "Renegade MC" but I get into that a little bit later. Anyways.. I didn't know what the fuck my mother did.. But I could tell that she was always lying to me about her job, not like I give a fuck or something. But both mom and dad taught us no manners around people and we were ruthless as fuck. Dad was a quiet but direct person, many residents that lived near us were scared of him. He wouldn't smile as much and would explode into a ball of fury once pissed. But when he's around the family he's different. He becomes more that "Family man" making jokes, play fighting with his kids, having loud sex with mom, I liked that to be honest.. Uh- I ment him being a family man not him and mom having sex.. My mother was the same as dad, not much to tell. 

Moving on to my brothers and sisters, and I only have one thing to say.. Incest! Incest! Incest! Well.. Three things to say then. They were doing eachother behind mom and dad's back, I am not sure If they visit eachother to still do it, but I don't know.. My brothers and sisters are like me, only they like having sex with their own family members.. I don't- Okay, I had sex with Jimmy once but, I just wanted to know how it was to fuck your own brother.. I hated it. Speaking about my brothers and sisters.. There's only one successful from us, Sandy was the only one that actually made something of her life I guess. I haven't seen her for a while but she's has a pretty good job somewhere in Vice City, what does she do again? Lawyer? Accountant? I don't know.. I am happy for her I wish I could say the same for the rest of my brothers and sisters.

I did alot of stuff, but I dropped out of college just to get high and fuck around.

Drove around various places with some hippies to get high and have sex, I didn't really care I mean.. We had fun. We went to "Yosemite National Park" y'all remember that from back in the day? Where alot of homeless hippies just came there to party, chill, climb mountains.. It was perfect, we basicly did the same thing. Drugs, partying, having sex.. We were living the time of our lives. There was this guy his name was Ezekiel, a dude I used to go to school with. Never was really close with him, he was just in my class and such, sometimes we chat about stuff.. Mainly boring school stuff.

It was really awkward talking to him, I could tell in his eyes he wanted to fuck my brains out, anyways.. He was there and he was suprised to see me there he was all high out of his brains and shit, I kinda spend the whole night with him there and ended the day by sleeping with him. 

Gerelateerde afbeelding

I also used to sell my body around Sandy Shores for a while.. I hated it, me and two my friends, Jenny and Linda, we always just posted up next to the road at Sandy Shores with miniskirts, Heels, tubetop's etc, and waited for men to come to us and you know.. I don't think I have to tell you what "Prostitution" is. The difference between Los Santos and Sandy Shores prostitution is that- You don't have to fuck hillbilly's, junkies in Los Santos which is a positive thing.

Back then, I was a horrible friend, really. 

Why? Well, let me tell you.. I hooked most of my friends on drugs, everything I could get my hands on, cocaine, horse (Heroin), Crystal, MDMA. We did it all and we didn't give a fuck about what was going on with us, we were having fun and that's all what matters right? I've already told you that like twenty times. Later I decided to go back to Sandy Shores. Alot of people out there has the same mindset about junkies.. "Ew, they disgusting!" "They kill themselves with drugs." This and that.. Blablabla.. Most of them also think that they can't think straight anymore because they are so fuckin' doped up, let me tell you something.. That's a fact but, not all junkies are like that, I do drugs but I still know what the fuck I am doing. Anyways, I was running low on money and I needed a job which I didn't needed a degree for, I started strippin' at some local stripping bar at Paleto Bay called the "Naked Piggies" after bribing the owner with my mouth, he gave me the job and soon enough I got alot of attention from men.. And then "Candy" was born!

Maybe that's why I don't like wearing shirts anymore.. I am so comfortable now without a bra and shirt- Forget about it, lets move on. 

LrJQcua.png

Then I finally met "Wraith" his real name "Lucas Kent".

One day I was strippin' at the "Naked Piggies" a group of bikers came into the bar, Lucas and his crew. He couldn't get his eyes off me and approached me and asked for a private lapdance which I agree on of course.. We had a chat and all while I was giving him that private lapdance and soon it already clicked between us. Long story short, I became his girlfriend and got a property kutte. "Property Of Wraith" fuckin' cute ain't it? When the Renegades came to Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay there was alot of bad blood between them and "Lost MC" yes, the same MC my dad was in.

Thank god, I never got shit from any members of the Lost though. One day, Lucas told me he had to leave and shit, he's probably dead, I am not sure.. I don't really care either. He was nice but also a dick from time to time.. And only used me as a cumbucket. I thought that Lucas was the answer for my problems but I was wrong.

tess2edit.png

So yes.. Back to step one.. I left the "Naked Piggies" and got to San Andreas with junk I stole and found. Also, funny fact.. You see that girl in that picture there? Her name's Aurelia, I sold her some band merch to her and a couple of hours later she fell off the balcony there and died in Hospital.. Which is sad but still fun If you think about it.

At the moment I can't find a job, so I keep selling random shit to people and hope to earn some serious buck.

tess6edit.png

This? This is Rosalie, she was the only person that was kind enough to let a garbage bag like me into her home and stay.

Yeah, okay.. She lives in the hood of Chamberlain Hills, but it isn't so bad.. The first night was kinda shit though, some fool drove against a some lamppost or some and the whole electricity in the neighbourhood was shut down. Rosalie is a cool girl, she reminds me of Sandy only she's black and Asian and build like a fuckin' wall. People call her a "man" and I gotta admit.. They aren't wrong.. Anyways, this is my life so far.. There's more to come of course, I just wanted to fill you in what's going on at the moment, I already met alot more people and stuff, but I'll tell you more about them soon enough.. Don't you worry.

(Going to expand it soon.)

Edited by alma
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 2

animedit1.png

I tell you here and now, I fuckin' hate animals, Deers, Wolves, Coyotes, Birds, everything- No, not everything.. I love dogs and cats though.. I had a dog his name was "Fish" he's still with mom and dad I guess. Anyways, I hate all other animals, why? Because they are always fuckin' violence towards me.

Let me tell you what happend that day, I was at Mirror Park with, Kevin, Chelsea, Iggy or Izzy? I don't know and some girl named Carrie. The radio was playing some lovely Punk Rock as an emergency got broadcasted or something, I don't know.. Some animals broke out at Rockford Hills' Zoo, I didn't even know that Los Santos has a zoo, the reward was thirty Gs if we could catch all those animals, THIRTY FUCKING Gs! Me and Chelsea immediately went out and try to find those animals. Everybody was lookin' for those animals.

animedit2.png

Yeah, you see that correctly. It's a fuckin' MOUNTAIN LION! I kinda pissed it off after I drove into it, it's paw was broken or something, not that I care.

Long story short, me and Chelsea found that lion and Chelsea was pretty much pissin' her pants. When It went downstairs Animal Control came and I went downstairs also, it attacked me believe it or not, now I two fuckin' big bandages above my fuckin' tits. It still kinda hurts as I breathe.. Anyways, I got thirty Gs afterwards, so you won't hear me complaining.

thief1edit.png

Man, me and Xuan go waaaaaaay back.. No, I am lying we aren't. She is my neighbour back in Sandy Shores we never really talked we only greeted eachother everytime we see eachother, she always kills her time by going on people's fuckin' rooftops.. I think she has a fetish for climbing on rooftops.

Her parents own a store in Shores like every fuckin' asian family does, you think that Los Santos was full with asians and stores? Come to Sandy Shores please. Anyways, she came to Los Santos and since then we are hanging out alot together, we both got a job at a Adult Industry.. No, we aren't actresses we are both behind the camera, I do the camera she uh- Does the makeup for the actors and actresses. We both still needed money so we go around to Los Santos to steal shit.

thief2edit.png

thief3edit.png

thief4edit.png

thief5edit.png

Uh- Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck this for an statue was, I just took it. It looks weird and shit, so.. It gotta be expensive.. Right?

thief6edit.png

thief7edit.png

thief8edit.png

thief9edit.png

I am going to be honest with you, man. I never thought It will ever come to this day, yeah yeah, I know! I am late with letting you know what's going on.

So, a short recap for you: 

• I buy Heroin from Troy.
  • I get addicted to Heroin.
  • I tried stealing valuble items from a Asian.
  • Mickey and Randy knows about it.
  • I give 0 fucks and proceed to violate Asian's car.
  • I am in a huge debt.
  • Instead of paying of the debt, I throw my money away on drugs.
  • I am not able to pay rent anymore, not able to pay for gasmoney, that means I have to go back to Sandy Shores on a bike or live on the streets.

And that's just the beginning of stuff, I even got arrested by police by trying to escape from in my truck, and got hit against a tree and rolled down the fuckin' cliff. Police arrested them, took my truck, and yeah.. All my friends left me (Most of them) due my drug usage.. So yeah.. I tried borrowing money here from Holly and suprisely she gave me money to pay that debt, but you know me.. That money isn't going to that debt. After she found out about It we got into a fight and I called her a "whore" and stuff escalated.

druggy1.png

druggy2.png

Edited by Shirley_Mei
  • Applaud 1

I met Tobias at Mirror Park, he's a homeless crust punk (Like most of them are), we were about to fight but luckily Kele was there to solve the issue.

After that I took Tobias to my trailer and did some smack (Smack = Heroin) with him. After that we had sex, I might contracted some disease.. Lets hope not. I ain't goin!

high1.png

Edited by alma
  • Upvote 1

Alright, yes. I am stupid when I am drugs, like really fuckin' stupid. I tried to offer the person I owe a debt a blowjob, which failed miserably.

Randall also almost fought them and then I would be in even deeper trouble! After that Randall took me to his motel room and locked me up there.

Him and Mickey are great friends, shame I couldn't see It when I was fuckin' high.. Remember kids! Don't do drugs! 

locked1.png

• Upvote 3