Trailer Park Darling

CharlieSimpson

Day in the life

"Dear Diary,

Me and my poor car have had no luck, i've had enough of it.. Everytime something bad happens to me the boys just tell me "Don't worry about it" or "I'll take care of it" which is nice and all.. But I wanna do something about it too. I bought a bat the other day I was gonna smash the windows of a car that hit my car earlier this week, but stupid me left it in Troy's car. Someone mentioned the idea of getting my own gun and I think i'm gonna see if I can buy one off them. I can't get one of those gun licenses things since i'm only 20 so I just gotta hope I never get caught.. Right?

Anyways so my friend Rachel owns a tattoo shop, she fixed up that messed up heart on my arm and made it really cool think she called it a 'Sacred Heart'? I'm obsessed with it.. It looks amazing, but what happens while i'm getting my tattoo done? Someone breaks into my car outside and steals it. Troy went out looking for it cause he is an amazing boyfriend and he found it! It was in some empty garage along with another stolen car. When I got there I wanted to wait for the guy to return with another stolen car, but of course Troy made me go home. I would love the day I get to stand there and watch someone who has messed with me get shot. Hell i'd love to be the one to shoot them!

All the boys came over that night cause I guess the guy who stole my car has been doing it to everyone? And what did they tell me? "We'll take care of it." I hate those words now. When I get my hands on a gun i'll be sure to take care of 'it'..."

-xoxo Charlie Simpson

6ztOnxe.jpgv5KZAGZ.jpgN7u90i3.jpg

• Upvote 4

Is it wrong?

"Dear Diary,

What a day.. We opened up Hornbills tonight, everything went pretty smooth for the most part. I even managed to get three dancers tonight which lately feels like mission impossible.. How is it so hard to find dancers in a big city like Los Santos? Anyways so the opening was great I felt really good about it. After closing up Natasha came over to Hornbills and talked to me in the back office. I get mixed feelings about her, but she is really sweet to me so how could I not be the same to her? She told me how I am becoming a good role model for girls by running my own business which felt really good, but also... I don't feel like I am? It's the boys who own the place I just help with finding dancers and stuff nothing really special i'm just like a manager. And ME? A role model? Half the girls in this town either hate me or think i'm just some barbie who steals boyfriends. Whatever i'm just rambling now..

Oh yeah we had this really weird security guy working that night. He came to me asking to be paid and lying saying Leo never paid him. He was trying to buy weed during his shift and even tried hitting on me, a real creep. Leo and I went into the office with him and had a real big "talk" with him. Well.. I just stood there and smoked a cigarette, but Leo talked to him. The guy kept on being an idiot and getting Leo mad so he ended up pulling a gun out on the guy. I couldn't help but smile watching, I was kinda hoping he would of shot him.. Not like kill him i'm not messed up in the head like that but i don't know just like in the leg or something.. Okay maybe that is weird.

Rachel took me home after, she is such a sweet friend. She fixed up my heart tattoo the other day and did an amazing job. She was bar tending for me at Hornbills tonight. When we were driving home we talked about some relationship stuff going on with her. I won't get into details since it's getting late, but I hope she blocks that persons number to say the least. Hell that person was causing problems with Joe and Brooke a while back so I would be happy if they left town for good."

-xoxo Charlie Simpson

NamLVVI.jpgZKxN4kk.jpg1PXJqhr.png0JaiXSU.pngTA8joD0.jpgVksVa8L.pngFVb4xpD.png

• Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

On my mind

"Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind.

I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride.

I never really noticed that I had to decide to play someone's game or live my own life."

"Dear Diary,

Ugh. That's how i've felt that past couple of days just.. Ugh. Yesterday Holly came back in town since her school stuff is all finished. I was so excited to hear she was coming back. Troy picked her up and we all hung out with Joe and Lou.. Lui... I don't really remember his name I do remember everyone just calling him asshole. Hol and Troy were getting along real well that night, not like I mind they known each other since before Troy and I even started dating. But I also know both of them well enough and I know exactly what they've done in the past. Just really didn't have a good feelin about it. After the little get together I go to hang out with Joe for a little since Holly and Troy went to sleep. Oh did I mentioned I offered for her to stay at our place? Cause I did. Anyways so went to see Joe for a little - he's my night owl buddy, we both always stay up real late so we just hang out and night either making fun of each other or even we baked a pie at like 1am one night. Went I went back home and got ready for bed I walk into the bedroom and what do I see? Troy and Holly both passed out in MY bed.  Well it's Troy's bed actually but THAT DOESN'T MATTER! Holly was fully clothed so I guess that made me not take my bat and beat them both. But it just really hurt to see y'know?  I couldn't sleep that night.

Today I confronted him about it and obviously he denied anything, but what guy wouldn't? "Oh yeah she came in and we started banging." Yeah right! He saw how annoyed I was and took me out to go riding on ATV's? I thought it was a dirt bike, but Brooke said that its called an atv. He is really good at doing all kinds of tricks on them.. as for me? I got mine stuck in a ditch for trying to copy him. That was fun and it was nice spending the day with him, but I still have my suspicions? That's valid right? I'm not crazy.

When Troy went to sleep I spent the night sitting outside and listening to music, I laid in the backyard for a bit than sat out in the front yawn after. Vinny came walking by and we ended up talking for a while. He is.. Mysterious? He said he ain't like for people to know who he is and stuff. Pretty cool. We kinda read my fortune? I don't know how to explain it? He like told me how I was feeling just by looking at my face??? Was pretty spooky but gave me a whole lot more to think about. OH! That's not even the weirdest part of the night! We saw a girl go running by being chased by a car. When the car ended up leaving I went to go see if she was okay right? She looked so scared of me and yelled something like "Get away! I don't want another broken jaw." Her face looks a little familiar but I have no idea who the hell she is? And I never broke someones jaw before! I'm going to sleep now. Ugh."

-Xoxo Charlie Simpson

y1doeMc.jpgnzYhm6k.jpgb0zEtIu.jpgror82rw.jpgQiUSmg9.jpgPYSyimt.jpgGFOvMau.jpgiO4yCCE.jpgHmOmCKM.jpg

Edited by CharlieSimpson
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

Girls Night..?

"Dear Diary,

What.. the... fuck! Hold on let me know get carried away. So today was a good day for the most part. Woke up in the afternoon with the worst hangover I have had in forever. Wake up, puke, coffee.. The three steps to curing a hangover, right? After the I was feeling better in the evening I went over to Tequila-la to see the boys, they were closing up early because we were all going to go to a car show. Me and some guy made a bet about whose car would win.. I think his name was Gio? Or Gianni? I'm so bad with names, but anyways. Spoiler alert? I ended up losing the bet. Was still a fun time.. 

At night when Holly's drunk ass finally woke up we hung out for a bit, then called up Rachel a kinda newish friend of mine? She is so sweet and down to earth we are getting close pretty quickly. She came over and even brought some weed. We ended up spending hours just getting high and talking about so many different things. We even ended up waking up Troy while he was sleeping and he went and picked up some food for us. The night was going great until someone kept on ringing at on the doorbell,  mind you if it was someone I knew then they would of called me, but the girls insisted we all went out and checked it. I grabbed a bat and we all went out to check. It was some chick with a voice changer and her skin was painted all black? Called herself Bluejay. Remember how I was talking about a girl saying I broke her jaw? It was about that again, but just.. Super creepy! She said I had a nice jaw though, but again fucking weird. After that little event Holly explained to me that Randy and Franky a long long time ago did in fact break this girls jaw, but I had no idea about it! He never told me.. The piece of shit ex of mine never told me anything. I remember her from the beach party, we got into a little fight but like nothing super crazy? I'm going to find her and try to squash this once and for all. I don't want any drama, I got my own problems I don't need this on top of it."

-xoxo Charlie Simpson

O9NssIB.jpgQ3d3SNN.jpgp1NpYmg.jpgJJAQSjc.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1