Add the /whois command on discord

Ace_

17 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Forum accounts aren't connected to discord.

You can connect forum accounts to Discord with the help of a bot. Many sites and Discord servers I'm in have this option, so it is indeed possible.

Thing is, this will probably spam the chat with the user's information so I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. 

Edited by Serower
21 minutes ago, Serower said:

You can connect forum accounts to Discord with the help of a bot. Many sites and Discord servers I'm in have this option, so it is indeed possible.

Thing is, this will probably spam the chat with the user's information so I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. 

In that case, if we're going to have this implemented, I'd rather it just be for staff and not normal groups.

I don't really see what user groups have to do with anything for this. 

There'd just need to be a channel reserved for linking the two accounts like with Battlecord's get a rank channel. If they don't want to hear beeps they could just mute that channel. I don't really see why it shouldn't be visible to everyone either; why would someone need to hide their forum identity in the discord? There are a few different ways that ensure that the account is verified. 

Edited by Orcaninja
  • 2 weeks later...