GPS system.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed 100%. People use street names when reporting crimes or updating you with their location, it's hard to find the streets or even the address these days. This would definitely help a lot plus it's real for people to have a GPS that is able to find a specific address. Supporting. 

There's too many street names, would take months of effort to get to know all of them. Sometimes people stop roleplaying cause they either call 911 and FD/PD doesn't know where the spot is, so they take longer time to get there and the person just gets bored, or some business opens and write a general address on the ad, so people end up searching for it for a long time and get lazy to actually go there. I think the addition of this suggestion would be pretty realistic and make things much easier.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, kilerbite said:

There's too many street names, would take months of effort to get to know all of them. Sometimes people stop roleplaying cause they either call 911 and FD/PD doesn't know where the spot is, so they take longer time to get there and the person just gets bored, or some business opens and write a general address on the ad, so people end up searching for it for a long time and get lazy to actually go there. I think the addition of this suggestion would be pretty realistic and make things much easier.

Agreeing word by word, bothing to add. That’s exactly my opinion aswell.

I'm also for this suggestion, but I also believe that setting up markers for every single location would be a difficult process. Los Santos itself is a pretty big city with plenty of side streets and roads that intersect. If we can manage to have it implemented without much of a hassle, I'm all for it.

49 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I'm guessing the same way the map on the UCP does as well. Businesses can either go by names or addresses.

Bussines and important placecs like "Mirror Park Mall", can be used by names and adresses, we can add both of the options to track a place via GPS.
I also think it'll have to be a phone application and it's can to come with the phone update.