The Beginning of the End

Blanco

After being marked as a community racist for mistaking someone named Shao Badman and Burjer(Jerome Stubbs) Stanleys as two Asian guys not only because their shitty troll attitude and unrealistic fairy names. But they literally resembled a Chinasman in a suit and a Cambodian/hawiian in a sun shirt.(and deathmatcher because they want to instigate in a safe zone) I don't feel I can bring myself to really continue with the current staff team on top of all that. (Which I doubt will ever change as they all come off as good ole lads)

Anyhow I brought your player base up 17 and now its back to where you guys can stay. We really tried to be reasonable but beyond the small group which was impacted, our draw and abilities reach much further. On behalf of all of us we really wanted to benefit this server as a whole but with such sub par role play being tolerated and such disrespect casted upon us by the administration team we will be leaving. 

Further inquiries may be sent to my private message box, I'll probably look over to see whats happening but not much was happening before we showed up and it looks like its back to that way now we're gone. Good luck. 

• Upvote 4
  • Stefan locked this topic
On 28/01/2018 at 5:52 PM, Blanco said:

After being marked as a community racist for mistaking someone named Shao Badman and Burjer(Jerome Stubbs) Stanleys as two Asian guys not only because their shitty troll attitude and unrealistic fairy names. But they literally resembled a Chinasman in a suit and a Cambodian/hawiian in a sun shirt.(and deathmatcher because they want to instigate in a safe zone) I don't feel I can bring myself to really continue with the current staff team on top of all that. (Which I doubt will ever change as they all come off as good ole lads)

Anyhow I brought your player base up 17 and now its back to where you guys can stay. We really tried to be reasonable but beyond the small group which was impacted, our draw and abilities reach much further. On behalf of all of us we really wanted to benefit this server as a whole but with such sub par role play being tolerated and such disrespect casted upon us by the administration team we will be leaving. 

Further inquiries may be sent to my private message box, I'll probably look over to see whats happening but not much was happening before we showed up and it looks like its back to that way now we're gone. Good luck. 

Leaving the community because you lost a report and did one mistake and then blaming the staff for being disrespectful just because they tried to explain you what you did wrong makes me glad you're all gone If that was your mindset.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1