Add a requests section

Aquila

idk if there currently is a requests section, but in other communities there were admin requests for stuff like deleting characters and whatnot

doesn't seem like that exists here.

would be good to add it, but kinda make it visible to only admins and the poster

On 1/10/2018 at 10:05 AM, Kiddo said:

We do request boards for things that require it. Like the garage request board or interior change requests board. Or did I get you wrong?

I think he's specifically asking about things that require administrative power on the UCP and the forums such as deleting characters.

On 1/10/2018 at 4:05 PM, Kiddo said:

We do request boards for things that require it. Like the garage request board or interior change requests board. Or did I get you wrong?

You misunderstood. Wisci knows though.

On 1/11/2018 at 5:12 PM, Wisci said:

I think he's specifically asking about things that require administrative power on the UCP and the forums such as deleting characters.

Pretty much, yeah. I don't think it's reasonable for me to bother a tester or admin at random. Plus I'm banned from Discord so I can't really contact anyone about any admin requests.

I feel that the addition of an admin requests section would alleviate the spam that admins would get a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Apache locked this topic