Favorite TV series

LOST. For anyone who actually understood the series (which, admittedly, took me 2 watch-throughs to get) it was simply a masterpiece. The mystery, the lore, the character development, etc. It's in my top 3 favorite shows alongside The Sopranos and Breaking Bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
My favorite shows (Not in that order) :

Twin Peaks
Low Winter Sun
Fargo
The Killing
OZ
Bates Motel
Better Call Saul
Trailer Park Boys
True Detective (season 1)
The Leftovers
The Wire
Goliath
Ozark
Law and Order True Crime Season 1
The Bloodline
Rubicon
The Sinner
Sharp Objects
Rectify
The Terror
Animal Kingdom
Mindhunter
Manhunt: Unabomber
Game of Thrones

Honorable mentions :

12 Monkeys
The Sopranos
The Shameless (US ver)
Parks and Recreation
The Sons Of Anarchy
The Americans
The Expanse
Homicide: Life on the Street
Boardwalk Empire
Hell on Wheels
Deadwood
Waco
Bosch
Maniac
Edited by Guest
Added few titles I forgot.

Favourite of all time has to be The Shield. A fantasticly bonkers roller coaster from start to end. Vic's life is a nightmare to watch it unfold and collapse in on itself. Very well written, acted and paced well throughout its seven seasons.

Currently watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, it's actually pretty decent so far.

• Upvote 1

I'm genuinely surprised that Game of Thrones hasn't received more credit in this topic. In my opinion it is one of the best TV shows ever made - both production & story wise. The effort they put into every single detail in every scene is purely amazing.

Although it had required a lot of effort from my family and friends to convince me to get to watch this show, by the time I have finished watching it (the first time) I could easily declare it as my number one.

3 hours ago, Franelli said:

I'm genuinely surprised that Game of Thrones hasn't received more credit in this topic. In my opinion it is one of the best TV shows ever made - both production & story wise. The effort they put into every single detail in every scene is purely amazing.

Although it had required a lot of effort from my family and friends to convince me to get to watch this show, by the time I have finished watching it (the first time) I could easily declare it as my number one.

Thanks. No fucking idea why I forgot this from my list. Its almost my favorite too and I don't even like the entire theme in games or movies but GoT just made it right. I avoided the show for so long time, thinking it as some nerd fantasy fest. But then BAM, downloaded it all and watched with 2 weeks.

33 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

Thanks. No fucking idea why I forgot this from my list. Its almost my favorite too and I don't even like the entire theme in games or movies but GoT just made it right. I avoided the show for so long time, thinking it as some nerd fantasy fest. But then BAM, downloaded it all and watched with 2 weeks.

Man I feel you. I remember thinking exactly THAT before getting myself together.

• 2 months later...