Favorite TV series

Currently it's Atlanta and Barry

Barry's this weird, content-filled no-time-wasting show about a hitman who wants to become an actor. That's all I can say. Plus Bill Hader, so it's a hit.

Atlanta's this show Donald Glover was a producer of, which shows. His weird & unique personality really shows in the show, which shows not only every-day life of an up-and-coming rapper in Atlanta (and his friends) but also other very weird and random episodes about weird and random shit. It's good, just watch it.

Both of these have episodes that are like 30 minutes long. The short time let's them fill the episodes with content instead of time-waste scenes. I like that.

Edited by cracked

By far my most favorite TV series has got to be the Stargate Series (excluding the most recent one... universe? Is it?). By far my go-to for comedy, action, drama, and sci-fi shenanigans.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, Beth said:

reign

My girlfriend got me into this, I managed to get through... I believe it was the first season? I got freaked out by that Ghost or whichever that roams the castle. I scare easily. Haha! She's been nagging me to go through the series with her again, maybe it's time?

Just now, Angelmaker said:

By far my most favorite TV series has got to be the Stargate Series (excluding the most recent one... universe? Is it?). By far my go-to for comedy, action, drama, and sci-fi shenanigans.

My girlfriend got me into this, I managed to get through... I believe it was the first season? I got freaked out by that Ghost or whichever that roams the castle. I scare easily. Haha! She's been nagging me to go through the series with her again, maybe it's time?

hahaha, clarissa?? i loveee reign

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, Beth said:

reign

misfits

derry girls

sex education

the bill (lol)

orange is the new black

skins

I think so far, my fav series has either been between Rick & Morty or Misfits! 

God Misfits was a banging show for its time. Still watch re-runs from time from to time ? God I miss it

Edited by DoctorJxy
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...