Vote for the next feature!

Future feature poll.  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Florida said:

GTA.World needs to bring in a Project Manager role whose sole job is to track and log the status of new features. Don't give it to an admin that is already doing 500 other things while also leading a faction, just give it to somebody so they can keep things moving and on track. Last we heard the Prison update was one week from completion, and that was two months ago.

Now this is a solid suggestion, yes please.

I didn't try to actually vote it but you're able to pick multiple choices atm. I voted laundering. 

• The prison system is pointless because there's not enough players.
  • I'd rather a house robbery system wait because if it's done wrong all you get are a bunch of houses with knocked in doors all the time.
  • The trucking job is important but should wait a little longer.
  • The construction job can work fine as it is now until a system is in place. By the time that a job is made there will be established companies. 
  • The money laundering system should be done ASAP. It's a system that can make RP for a lot of people and encourage people to RP with businesses past mindless extortion. If there isn't a distinction made between legal money and illegal money eventually we're going to have worthless money eventually.  Civilians might also want to use that as a way to tax evade. 

Voted for the prison system.  My first pick would've been Money Laundering, but I don't believe a server with healthy criminal RP and a healthy PD should exist without a prison system.  But a prison system should not exist without a COURT system as well.

One cell block is pretty much fully functional if the doors get a script it could be used, the cell block could be used for both males and females for the time being, given the current player count, but that's my take on it.
Work still continues, sometimes it's hard to catch eachother given timezones and schedules.