Locking/unlocking individual vehicle doors

Aquila

right so idk about actual individual doors like passenger, rear right, rear left, etc. but I'd imagine that a system could be in place, one that is similar to GTAO

this proposed system is unlocking all passenger doors, while keeping the driver's door locked. it's pretty annoying to keep locking and unlocking my car so my passengers can hop in (especially considering i drive a pickup truck with an accessible rear bed). it sucks even more coz of the desync

I think this would be over-inventing a solution to a non existent issue. The current /lock system is fine and without trying to insult the thread posts, I think "/me unlocks the front driver side door, keeping the other doors locked." Would be fine and any issue beyond that I feel you are just being pedantic.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

If there aren't any more comments in support of the suggestion I'll archive this.  IK it's totally possible to do this but it's only really worth doing if users want it to be done. 

I'd like to see it myself. If this were a thing on some SAMP servers it'd of stopped many powergamed thefts. 

Edited by Orcaninja
  • Jauss locked this topic