Other Role Playing games.

Juice

I’ve played on a small but strict roleplay server on Miscreated. It was owned and managed by Brits alike. Not sure if the server is up and running now but people roleplayed fear and had purposeful faction conflicts with lore thrown in.

• 4 months later...
On 2/4/2019 at 5:12 AM, Bombielonia said:

This!

You also have Conan Exiles. Imagine yourself in one of Robert E Howard's worlds, where Conan is only one of many Barbarians living in a dangerous world. Low-magic fantasy and a "rough" feel to it all, it is super fun. If you want something away from the modern life, I suggest that.

Otherwise, Atlas has been picking up a community - but I can't comment on that as I have not tried it. Recently it has been Final Fantasy XIV and Discord roleplay for me.

One of my greatest R.P. experiences originated from Conan Exiles. I'm persuading a few of my peers from the "Hermes" server to join me on GTA: World.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, milk said:

Secondin' the Conan Exiles suggestion earlier in this thread. I've RPed with a small group of people in Conan before and it's quite a nice community. It's not around anymore either, but there used to be an ARK: Survival Evolved RP Community that I was a part of for awhile, which eventually died off.

Hermes?

Just now, Bombielonia said:

Oh, I see! My experience is mostly on PC. Was it text RP on PS4? 

Yes, text-based R.P. on PS4 via Discord. It was a D&D-styled server with the highest-quality R.P., possible. However, it was destroyed when the administrator had underwent some internal issues.

• Wuhtah locked this topic