Other Role Playing games.

Juice

On 12-1-2018 at 10:06 AM, Gangstafary said:

Yes, NWN 2 is a little newer. Despite that, people don't play for the graphics, but for the real D&D tabletop RP experience through a computer.

It is really old but yeah the roleplay is great and the community is aswell.

• Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...

Habbo is a text-based browser game where you can chat, build rooms, participate on events and so forth. 

The original is www.habbo.com and there are a few retros (copies) which are roleplay based: https://findretros.com/?tag=roleplay 

I used to play Habbo since 2007 and it has different languages such as German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish and Brasilian.

It is based on a hotel system and you can either play the original one or on the retros but you gotta find roleplay yourself since not everyone plays it to roleplay. 

20 hours ago, apothecalypse said:

Habbo is a text-based browser game where you can chat, build rooms, participate on events and so forth. 

The original is www.habbo.com and there are a few retros (copies) which are roleplay based: https://findretros.com/?tag=roleplay 

I used to play Habbo since 2007 and it has different languages such as German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish and Brasilian.

It is based on a hotel system and you can either play the original one or on the retros but you gotta find roleplay yourself since not everyone plays it to roleplay. 

lol I actually started my roleplaying journey on Habbo wayyy back

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 12:18 PM, Gangstafary said:

Neverwinter 2 has rad RP servers. As far as I know, and aside from video apps like skype with dice additions and such, Neverwinter 2 is the best tool to play tabletop D&D in a computer.

This!

You also have Conan Exiles. Imagine yourself in one of Robert E Howard's worlds, where Conan is only one of many Barbarians living in a dangerous world. Low-magic fantasy and a "rough" feel to it all, it is super fun. If you want something away from the modern life, I suggest that.

Otherwise, Atlas has been picking up a community - but I can't comment on that as I have not tried it. Recently it has been Final Fantasy XIV and Discord roleplay for me.

• Wuhtah locked this topic