• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Juice

Other Role Playing games.

Juice    2

Just to give your suggestions and experiences about role playing in other games, I've spent some time RPing on WoW and LOTRO, pretty decent and more if you like medieval magic type stuff.

• Upvote 1

Gangstafary    45

Neverwinter 2 has rad RP servers. As far as I know, and aside from video apps like skype with dice additions and such, Neverwinter 2 is the best tool to play tabletop D&D in a computer.

cracked    13

Garry's Mod has a few serious RP scenes. Most are very un-serious though. Depends what you're looking for.

Enzo    8

There's medieval time roleplay on Mount and Blade Warband. Calradia Roleplay. Looks decent.

Tritega    51
20 hours ago, Enzo said:

There's medieval time roleplay on Mount and Blade Warband. Calradia Roleplay. Looks decent.

Is this Calradia Roleplay any good? Does it have good RPers and a rather large map?

Juice    2

it has everything great but it's based on a very old game that looks terrible for today's standards

Fibberic    0

Mafia Returns, it's a text based browser game where you can cheat, lie, kill your way up to the top. I just whacked my current crew leader to take her place in the family and I wasn't caught, that's what's good about this game. https://mafiareturns.com/

Gangstafary    45

There is also a very good RP server for Freelancer, a 2003 spaceships combat & trade game, it's called Discovery RP, it has many added features aside from the base game, playing it rn.

Clutch    5

I played WoW RP for a while wouldnt recommend.

If you enjoy medieval fantasy settings I would recommend you checking out a server called Arelith, it runs on the first NWN game and it's actually pretty rad.

If you need help setting up shoot me a PM.