Yachts

Guest Ingram

I am going to support this suggestion as long as it has some rules. This is a very exclusive thing and not everyone is able to afford it in a real life. My suggestion here is to allow official factions with good role-play reason/background to be able to get these. Don't confuse "We will be role-playing a billionaire company" and "We have been RPing a business that made us XY millions of dollars and we have been doing that for XY months so we feel it's good for us to buy it because it would promote the influence of our company etc.." The first option would be a NO GO for me, the second option would be a thing for a discussion. What I am trying to say, as long as a faction is role-playing being in a business that is realistically able to make such a money to buy such a yacht, no problem for me. But don't expect being a laundry shop that role-plays for a month to be given the permission to buy this.

16 hours ago, Rukka said:

I wouldn't be opposed to someone like Property Management owning 3x Yachts and them being rented out for a month at a time to people for an IG cost? Avoids them becoming player owned and sold for an extortionate amount and also allows everybody to get a chance at renting them.

Interiors can be placed on the Yacht to allow for more roleplay as well.

Thoughts?

This seems like a reasonable medium.

Forwarding.