Script for Home Invasions

MixedKidYT

Short description:   I think instead of having an admin needed to do a home invasion there should be a script for it for better RP.

Detailed description:  So this might be a stretch but I think that a script should be added when it comes to home invasions, I understand why the system you have now was put in, but sometimes it does take a while so here is what I suggest: Add a script for breaking in the house, where based off where players stash their things you have to find different stash spots around their house so it is a challenge to find what you are looking for, one where you can choose to lockpick the house (similar to the car jacking script) or maybe kick down the door. Maybe add a time limit or something for how long you can be in the house depending on the alarm level, also maybe add a cooldown for the command to stop players from doing multiple house robberies in the span of a short time. There might be some issues with the script and all at first but I think maybe it could be something really good to add for good RP. 

Commands to add:  The same one /breakin

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server?:  I think this would really help people who RP doing home invasions a lot so they don't have to wait so long for an admin to come in to help them, I also think this will be good for admins as I am sure they personally don't like having to do the RP for home invasions either.

Additional information: