How'd you feel about the addition of legal semi-auto rifles?

caballero

Just now, JustAnM43 said:

I wasn't aware of the shotgun being that incredibly synced, appreciate the heads up. Also, the AR-15 isn't an assault rifle. If you've read what I said, heavily restricting it for people that won't dump it into the wrong hangs is a possibility, same as Keane said. I never said they should be allowed in PF's. Special licenses handled by Legal FM would be perfect, that way it's monitored who has access to legal rifles and who doesn't.

Your comments left a lot to be debated about, sorry if I misconstrued what you wrote, confused me. Anyways, na. I agree with a seperate license for high powered weaponry such as rifles but expect an influx of gun robberies. BTW, my shotgun comment was referring to the bad sync with shotguns that's why you can't compare a shotgun to a rifle in GTA W.

3 minutes ago, MickeyO said:

I get the logic behind management not allowing legal rpers to buy assault rifles because one it'd create an influx of high powered weaponry

Nobody's asking for assault rifles. We want sporter rifles. And they aren't high powered.

7 minutes ago, MickeyO said:

Another issue with your argument is, irl a pistol is not going to run you 15-25k sooooo yeah.

Neither will a standard rifle.

3 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Yo, someone define assault rifle for me.

AR-15 stands for Assault Rifle 15, which means it shoots 15 bullets per trigger pull with no recoil. Included with it come attachments, such as the chainsaw attachment, the straw bayonet, a Corgi and in some cases, the USS Kitty Hawk.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1