Struggles of a Taco van

Le Englishman

I'd say a good %75 of my RP encounters with work places and selling my food from my van is a really pleasant experience... the other %25... well this is made up of being moved on by really sus' people who for some reason take a disliking to the fact a food van has popped round to do a lunch run ?

I mean I got a SS from an encounter today and the worse thing is, this isn't even a bad re-action compared to one place I stopped at and got held at gun point for my Tacos because they thought i was a "fed"... I guess what im trying to encourage here is just a little more warmness and realism when you see me and your thinking of assaulting the taco van. In my time IRL ive worked in several garages and if a food van showed up (which is often did) I'd be all over it like a tramp on chips.

Thanks to those that too come up and have a good bit of RP, shame on those that are scared of the taco man and think everyone who stops by who you dont know is a cop or out to get you.

OKguERE.png

Edited by $dollar$

I had a character that sold tacos out of trucks, as-well. In all honesty? Don't sell out of alleyways. Stick to public areas, and you'll less likely have anyissues with people. I usually would park the truck in front of business on the public side of property, alongside with the LTD's in Davis etc...

Edited by DLimit
6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I had a character that sold tacos out of trucks, as-well. In all honesty? Don't sell out of alleyways. Stick to public areas, and you'll less likely have anyissues with people. I usually would park the truck in front of business on the public side of property, alongside with the LTD's in Davis etc...

Believe it or not mate this was a advertised garage not an alley, I sell to manual labor businesses, garages etc... When I was held at gun point, believe it or not It was outside a garage ((Not naming for MG reasons)) but like I said its only a small portion of shit RP but majority of the time i'm really happy with how well the community took to this RP.

• 2 months later...