Arma 3

Matthew

Arma is a great game (if you don't look at how badly optimized it is) ? I normally play it with the milsim unit I am in called UKSF, currently doing regular ground stuff, since air and pathfinder Isent for me. Much to sneaky beaky and on the other note I can't fly ??

Also been doing a Overthrow on Tenoa with some friends, which was really fun. Starting out as nothing more then small time gangsters, to becoming one's own nation almost.

Edited by Netsrac

Just bought Arma 3 last weekend when it was on Steam sale. But damn, this game runs just as bad as Arma 2 did. I knew it was bad before the purchase, but this is just pathetic. Such a CPU resource heavy game.. And the settings are acting just as oddly as they did in Arma 2 forcing you to have some on high to get the load of the CPU and so forth. Can't run the game in 60fps in multiplayer I'm afraid.

Nvidia GTX ASUS 1060 6GB VRAM & i5 3570k. My CPU might be kinda oldschool by now, but still..

Anyone who has similar setup and runs the game in 60fps? Do let me know!

Well I never participated in any milsim, seems like too much of a hassle when I see people twice my age, my age or somewhere near getting stressed over small details. Guess that's how it is. Would love to give it a shot, but I'm just horrible at the game.

I usually hit up KOTH and had a regular login in an Invade & Annex Co-op.

Best I can say I've hit was a 200m shot with a Kar 98k's iron sights.

20A6C8205F07E3DA5E698A36E075AE081840DFE1 (1366×768)

11 hours ago, Rougemont said:

Well I never participated in any milsim, seems like too much of a hassle when I see people twice my age, my age or somewhere near getting stressed over small details. Guess that's how it is. Would love to give it a shot, but I'm just horrible at the game.

I usually hit up KOTH and had a regular login in an Invade & Annex Co-op.

Best I can say I've hit was a 200m shot with a Kar 98k's iron sights.

20A6C8205F07E3DA5E698A36E075AE081840DFE1 (1366×768)

I mean, the group I run is really relaxed, not very "ermahgerd you retard you said it wrong" or anything along the lines, if shit happens then shit happens.

7 minutes ago, Avon said:

I used to play Arma 3, but only ever played TKOTH really.. What do you guys play exactly.. I've started getting back into my PC gaming again so it'd be good to get back on Arma3. 

Last time I played as I was hosting a Tanoa and Altis Overthrow server. Quite challenging with 1-2 players but a blast with 5 plus. Aside from that, also enjoyed Wasteland, Invade and Annex, and Antistasi (similar to Overthrow).

1 hour ago, Kilocon said:

Last time I played as I was hosting a Tanoa and Altis Overthrow server. Quite challenging with 1-2 players but a blast with 5 plus. Aside from that, also enjoyed Wasteland, Invade and Annex, and Antistasi (similar to Overthrow).

I do love the tactical aspect of ARMA 3.. I remember going on a TDM server I think with a bunch of mates.. Starting of naked and looting up then just crawling the map looking for people to kill.. Good times.

• Wuhtah locked this topic