Arma 3

Matthew

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2018 at 12:12 AM, Björk said:

I enjoyed playing Arma with @Warshock and some other friends on a server I can't exactly remember. I used to only play marksma, but quickly learned the fun and excitement of playing a Medic. It's all fun and games until your ONLY medic was killed. smh

Even better now that we have a few from the server that joined ?

I used to do some mil-sim on Project Reality back in the day. I see Arma 3 is on sale so question for all of you who play, will the basic edition suffice or do you recommend the APEX edition? I don't have a ton of time for gaming these days so I don't want to spend the extra money if I don't need it.

37 minutes ago, Wetzel said:

I used to do some mil-sim on Project Reality back in the day. I see Arma 3 is on sale so question for all of you who play, will the basic edition suffice or do you recommend the APEX edition? I don't have a ton of time for gaming these days so I don't want to spend the extra money if I don't need it.

APEX edition. Get it while it's cheap. 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!