Make /bad for public usage

Short description: Make /bad(and other sub-commands, /badblip, etc.) for public use.

Detailed description: Make it so that /bad can be used by people who are non-donators. As of the current status, you must need gold donator or higher to gain access to the /bad command. Now while that may be negated by just... donating yourself, there are people in GTA:W that love and support the server, though they don't want to spend their money on the donator perks because - A. They don't have a bank account(maybe underaged), or B. They want to spend their money on something else. So really, it's a lose-lose situation.

Commands to add: -

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server? Well, you don't have to 100% depend on other people to place the blip and the business advert for your business. This can cause problems because maybe your friend needs to do something else, and because of that, half of the time you'll just end up not opening the business. My main character is a mechanic at a garage, and most of the time I want to open the garage by myself or with a friend who works at the same garage, just that I'm screwed if that other friend is not a donator and maybe the other friends who has gold donator or above. So, in my eyes, making it available for non-donators would be a quality of life addition. Sure, it would be a bit of a sucker punch to the people who just got the donator perks just to gain the access of /bad, but a change like this can be a life-changer. This would also improve the server by making it less Pay-2-Win-esque to a certain extent.

Additional information: I'm not good that good suggestions so if any tweaks or whatever should be added or removed, I'm all ears.

Edited by Flickin'TheWristo
  • Applaud 1