Rich people living in the ghetto for low housing cost

Juicy

This is a topic to argue about but there are other important things to argue like this.

Truckers grinding 12 hours a day then buying supercars and mansions.
People riding supercars in the south everyday casually. (Full of potholes and it's totally unrealistic)
Mechanics having supercars and mansions.

Those all are the issues that need addressing, we've just gotta start with something and people just so happen to be annoyed the most by this, I guess.

EDIT: Some truckers and mechanics are by no means poor, both of those can be very profitable, but supercars and mansions, c'mon guys, why?

Edited by Brian

I can’t imagine administrators having time to shift through every single character and investigate whether they’re properly roleplaying their wealth, income or other aspects of their character. This is literally one of those things that you just have to report if it’s bothering you that much. Can’t expect an admin to magically see everything that happens. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Pete Williamson said:

This is a topic to argue about but there are other important things to argue like this.

Truckers grinding 12 hours a day then buying supercars and mansions.
People riding supercars in the south everyday casually. (Full of potholes and it's totally unrealistic)
Mechanics having supercars and mansions.

Report them when you see it.

On 10/15/2020 at 11:09 PM, Juicy said:

Title explains itself, lately I’ve been seeing a lot of mallrats grabbing houses around ghetto areas driving around in expensive super cars and acting like this is Vinewood or Mirror Park or something. What should we do to avoid this? If your character is low income and white it’s fine but I see a lot of higher class people driving fancy cars buying homes in the ghetto and turning the interiors into luxury living apartments and it just keeps multiplying 

Most my character does around Davis? 24~7 store since it's the one that is most of the time open and has people.

But yea', punish them for buying housing in low income areas just to save money. as said key they cars, steal from them etc.

16 minutes ago, JahFloxks said:

Exactly, I agree with the take it IC stance that somebody made. Push them out through an IC Stance I guess since if you're driving a Lambo within Davis you're asking to get robbed

It doesn’t matter if you push them out IC because they’ll keep coming back no matter what you do, it’s a house, you can’t force them to sell it. This is very much an OOC problem.