Short description: Make it so you own the item you buy, until you NC/CK. Properties have wardrobes too.

Detailed description: To explain it in debt, so nobody misunderstands what I'm getting at. What I'm saying is; you buy a clothing item, but you don't have to buy it again on another outfit, it stays in your property wardrobe until you either NC or CK. Meaning, you could one a black textured hoodie, you'd own that specific hoodie on that character until you make a new one. Now, you might have a question or two; wardrobes? Pricing? Wardrobes would be scripted into properties, and whatnot whilst pricing would be revamped and be priced to match the GTA: World economy. Maybe a hoodie costs $2,000; per texture, depending if it's designer or not. Maybe designer heels cost $5,000 per texture? This adds more realism, and actually stops the economy from being inflated. 

Plus, with the clothing mods being added in 1.1 I don't see any downsides. If you have a counterargument; what if someone buys everything? Well with how the clothing would be priced it'd stop that as that might run someone $900,000 in total... I doubt anyone would do that. Not to mention you can own literally up to 999 outfits now if you buy that many slots, so this is all +'s.

Commands to add: /wardrobe.

Items to add: A property wardrobe and clothing menu revamp.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It'd improve the server because you would have actual realism, when you buy something on that character, you actually own it. Plus, when someone NCs or CKs? Their clothing ownership resets and maybe they could own what's in the first 3 outfits and the rest must be bought again; a/k/a stopping an inflated economy.

Additional information: N/A. I think this is actually pretty logical, in-fact quite surprised it isn't suggested already; not to be confused with the clothing inv item suggestion.

Edited by bidi bidi bom bom
Fixed format.
  • Upvote 3

I like it, idk about the pricing, maybe just make it so normal clothing is like 200 on the first buy then 500 per texture after that, then fancy shit is like 500 and 800 per texture and so on. There's a looootta clothes so it'd be expensive either way, I don't think individual shit should cost over 1k imo unless it was very specific things

• Upvote 1
Just now, ????????? said:

I like it, idk about the pricing, maybe just make it so normal clothing is like 200 on the first buy then 500 per texture after that, then fancy shit is like 500 and 800 per texture and so on. There's a looootta clothes so it'd be expensive either way, I don't think individual shit should cost over 1k imo unless it was very specific things

Yeah, that works too.

2 minutes ago, KarMagick said:

It's an unfun process sure, but aren't the devs paid?

That, I'm not sure of. But it's literally thousands of items to go through. And like I said with the way the system currently is, I don't see what's wrong with it.

I see the benefit of it, and it's cool to have for sure. And if it is a volunteer project or paid with WP, it's a big project.