• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Nadler

Properties Forum

Nadler    24

I think it will much better and more organized if the properties forum will be divided into Rent / Buy / Sell subforums.

The properties forum is very active and due to the large amount of topics some topics that people post that they are looking to purchase a property or that they are renting one is basically disappearing to the back quickly. If we could have 3 subforums I believe it will be better.

ChaosOne    5

+1

Thanks for suggesting this. It is a pain to have to visually sort through all the [4SALE], [BUYING], [4RENT], etc. tags as it is to find the category you want. Maybe add Business / Home / Apartment to those sub categories as well? 

Edited by ChaosOne

Buster[]    0

Yeah, sure. I don't see it being hard to do and it'll just take a couple of minutes to add subsections.

Brian    32

Sure, why not. Doesn't hurt to do it.

mj2002    103

For properties, definitely. Split it between two subforums where one you can post for looking for an accommodation (rent or buy) and the other for selling/renting out. The vehicles forum is fine as it is, since the first page goes several days back.

Nadler    24

Businesses

Properties for sale.

Properties for rent.

Properties wanyee for purchase.

Those are the main subforums required imo.

Sting McGee    12

Bump. This is definitely overdue. Some much needed organization would go a long way. It would also be great to separate the vehicle forums into buying/selling sub-forums as well.

Edited by Cellestine