Vespucci Beach Skinheads

Comradical

e3b56bc5f665390e0dc6130d1915b53a.pngEXCERPTS FROM "HATE ON THE BEACH: A CASE STUDY ON SKINHEAD GANGS IN SOUTHERN SAN ANDREAS" BY DEBORAH JOHNSON

Vespucci Beach is an area of Los Santos that is generally regarded as one of the largest hubs for skinhead activity from the mid to late 1980s (Carter et. al., 2003)...

"Some dudes around here take that white power thing more seriously than others. I get down with some of them, but it ain't really my thing. I'm just out here lovin' my life, and the life of my homeboys. It is what it is, and we do what we do."

"Hitter", Hate Beach Family Skinheads (2007)

[...] members of HBF are known to engage in certain types of sporadic criminal activity, including, albeit not limited to, assault, attempted murder and theft [...] In a relatively recent case, two alleged members of HBF were convicted of the attempted murder of a third alleged member of HBF...

"It's a family, you know? What wouldn't you do for your family? We do what we got to do, and we do it for our brothers."

"Droopy", Hate Beach Family Skinheads (2006)

"I grew up listenin' to punk, and I'm all about that lifestyle. There used to be a bigger scene for all of that [punk rock] before, but it ain't what it used to be."

"Sinner", Hate Beach Family Skinheads (2007)

OUT OF CHARACTER DISCLAIMER

Hate Beach Family Skinheads (HBF) is a gang loosely based on a, now defunct, faction from 2017. The layout of the thread is based on the layout from a study by Peter Simi titled From Punk Kids to Public Enemy Number One. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a personal message.

Edited by Comradical
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

8dd7a84167c5233fa283416bb6ab9c0f.png

blogforum.gangsrus.com

SKIN HEAD GANG IN VB/LS

POST BY vbeach1986 (10 Nov 2009 3:42 PM)

Any1 know anything about that skin head gang in VB

in LS? Who are they?

RE: SKIN HEAD GANG IN VB/LS

POST BY LurkR (11 Nov 2009 5:16 PM)

They´re called hate beach family skinz some dudez call em hate inc .... i used to hang out with 1 of them called Eddie (his friendz called him Stomper) but he´s

doing time now 4 some bs he stabbed someone at

a Slam Pit consert back in 03 cool dude though = D

Edited by Comradical

DEL PERRO LOCAL

TWO MEN ASSAULTED IN VB

By Raymond O'Sullivan (24 Nov 2001)

VESPUCCI BEACH, LS — Two men were found severely wounded

after a punk rock concert at a local bar on Saturday. The two men

were allegedly part of an anti-racist organization. According to

witnesses, the two men were being antagonized by members of

a local neo-Nazi gang prior to the concert. Witnesses claim that

the two men were then viscously assaulted by the hostile group.

"We've had some issues with these individuals before. Our officers

have been able to identify three of the suspects, and two of them

have been detained." said Sergeant John Swanson of the LSPD.

The LSPD are asking witnesses to the incident to step forth and [...]

"Crime is not just crime. We might throw down with         "I've got to stay on my hustle all day every day             

a tourist for the fun of it, but we'll take his wallet              because I have a kid and shit. Some people             

to score a teener. When we're sitting on hink we flip         might consider me a drug addict too, but when         

that shit to get more. We're always chasing the high.        you're in this life it's not like you have much of a       

Some dudes are slaves to the pookie, and some               choice. It just is how it is. Money is motivation, but   

of my homeboys will hold the pipe in one hand and          tweaking with my comrades is salvation."                   

throw up a stiff arm salute with the other."

"I don't wanna be a slave to my high. That's one of

the few good things I learned when doing time. I've

seen people OD. I've seen people who can't afford

to pay their debts.  I don't wanna end up like them.

That's just not something for me. It's not something

I want for my kids either."

27123df25d865e49dc8411e42f6bb8f2.png

Edited by Comradical
  • Wuhtah locked this topic