What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

6 minutes ago, Rauf said:

So you're suggesting for there to be shorter commands for sell vehicle and all?

Just moreso that they're corrected and follow a sensible command structure - having some commands follow them and some others is just confusing imo.

Trucking should be /pickupcrate /putdowncrate or /buycrate /sellcrate, not a mixture of the two - it's just a bit out of place and adds confusion like I'd mentioned, the same for buying and selling cars, /vbuy, /vsell, rather than /v[everythingcarrelated-butbuyandsell] /sv and /buyvehicle.

Little things 100%, but certainly things that would reduce the confusion and having to memorise commands because GTA World doesn't follow the status quo/it doesn't seem to make any sense why they're the way they are.

46 minutes ago, orangecat said:

When I'm writing something, I press ESC and then I press 'T' to write again and the phrase disappears. I don't know if it's something related to GTAW or RAGEMP, but there you have it heheh.

I would agree with this too. One of the most wanted features for me personally is the optimization of the chat box.

I'm not familiar with coding at all, but I understand that Rage MP didn't offer a chat box per se, and that the chat box the game's running has essentially been built by Nervous and his team. Amazing work, but would wanna see it optimized if possible. ❤️

1 hour ago, yerro said:

I would agree with this too. One of the most wanted features for me personally is the optimization of the chat box.

I'm not familiar with coding at all, but I understand that Rage MP didn't offer a chat box per se, and that the chat box the game's running has essentially been built by Nervous and his team. Amazing work, but would wanna see it optimized if possible. ❤️

As someone who has RageMP development experience, I can tell you that RageMP does have a chatbox, but the chatbox that is offered by GTAW, whilst similar visually, has a bunch of features that RageMP's default chatbox doesn't provide such as scrolling up your own text (like in SA-MP), F7 to hide, etc.

But yeah, I agree pressing ESC shouldn't delete the already typed message.

Edited by Seanny
  • Upvote 1

The overuse of the the Native Menu. The following menus are very annoying to use:
Makeup - The fact that it got broken AGAIN after being fixed relatively recently is quite annoying. Native menu sucks too.

Tattoos - Some tattoos are not labeled properly, and the native menu is seriously annoying to use.

CLOTHING - This is by FAR the most annoying one to use. Native menu for something with so many options, no thanks. Please change.

Vehicle Modding - Again, native menu shouldn't be used for something with this many options, especially on "Benny's compatible" vehicles. Half the stuff in these uses generic menus (Ah yes, my bike has a HOOD and a SPOILER on it) and needs changing.

Non menu:
The inconsistencies of what you can pay with banked money or cash, it's 2020 America, unless you're buying illegal goods or going to a garage sale, you're not gonna be using cash in 90% of cases.

• Upvote 1

There is one thing that truly INFURIATES me:

How unoptimized things seem to be. I play GTA V with mods and these include LSPDFR which uses a lot of resources. My computer is not the best in the world but it handles mods, including LSPDFR with ease and I never get missing textures (or textures that don't load for ages) - which are the problem I get on GTA World. It's literally unplayable for now because I can't even drive properly, even at speeds below the speed limit - things simply do not load in for me and I end up driving into scenes set up by legal factions, I park inside other people's cars causing havoc and all sorts of other stupid shit happens.

As I said - both my computer AND my internet (speed measured in the hundreds, 30-40 ping) are capable of handling the gamemode. This must be an issue on your end because it happens often, especially around Davis and Strawberry which yeah - I understand the ghetto areas are laggy for the sake of being laggy but I have never experienced missing textures or textures loading for ages, including damn roads in GTA, modded GTA or even GTA Online.

I don't know what the issue is but I bet it's those annoying props people set up outside their businesses, these include those very bright lights pointed at the sky, which - as we all know - make FPS drop because RAGE doesn't like lights. Or I don't know honestly, maybe people are just camping in interiors and my PC has to handle some more client-side loading than just roads, vehicles and other players. I heard some time ago that this might be an issue but I am not sure.

At the end of the day, you are the founder and you know your script the best and I wish you the best of luck with trying to resolve this issue because it makes things complicated for me and a huge part of the playerbase, as we can not afford computers with dual RTX3080s and 1337GB of RAM to get a smooth experience like some of the people here. We'd appreciate some optimization, that's all I'm saying.

Also, I do realize that this might be a RAGEMP issue and in such case, please do not take this post as some shit talking or complaining, because I do realize that if this is a RAGEMP fuck up, you can not do anything about it. If you can do anything about it though, please do something because this is the only thing that makes roleplaying on this server so difficult, I'd even go as far as calling it borderline impossible.

Also /bad should not be a donator feature, change my mind.

Edited by hentai!
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic