What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

What is mildly annoying to me is that beards are masks and some of them are bugged as well. Like many others, I'd like my character to have a beard and these shouldn't be masks.

Like the one im the picture. A great moustache, but the color is bright blue for some reason.

unknown.png

Edited by MAGAman

If I need to name something that hasn't been brought up yet, it is the existing system for the use of drugs which plays a really important role to the roleplay of the majority of players. The suggestion to overhaul the drug system has been supported by 414 players over the past 1,5 years and yet nothing has been done with this besides it being pinned on the forums.

Quoting Henning here and I have to admit, when I regularly check the updates I can't say he's wrong. 

On 7/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, Henning said:

While I understand GTAW’s developers work on whatever they are interested in, nothing new should be added to the server (especially not another fucking menu) until we see this suggestion is implemented.

It is far overdue and is literally one of the only things illegal RPers have been asking for for over a year. Stop pandering to LEO’s and legal RPers and add an update that Benefits everyone.

10 hours ago, St3fan[NL] said:

They will trigger security thingies after next update, i revamped the vehicle security ?

How does that translate into the current security upgrades we have installed? I personally bought the highest in each catagory which is much more expensive than the 'ultra-advanced' system in your topic. Do I have to re-buy it and spend 20k more, or does it automatically move over to the highest? Level 3 anti-theft alone was 20k, plus 16k for highest lock/alarm.

13 hours ago, Bauer said:

To touch on the clothing stores; PD uniforms. Why can't we just have a menu to select a specific uniform, like long-sleeves, short-sleeves, etc. Class them into the different genders. Then have the more advanced system that we have now where we can select specific IDs.

^ - The fact there isn’t a clothing category system like gta online.

- PAYG takes money from on hand instead of the bank.

- Weather & Time isn’t synced to LA’s time, yet it’s quite clear the server is based on LA. (Maybe a 6 hour day/night cycles could work so both Americans and Europeans can play at day/night because forcing someone to RP at a specific time is PG in itself. This means 24hrs would be cut into 12, making 2 days in 24hrs)

- Vehicle spawning. I still need to use/fixveh out of paranoia that my car might spawn halfway across the map, which happens at times: not always.

- The new HUD is way nicer but i know some prefer the old one. Maybe add a choice selection for either or.

Here's a few things that really frustrate me (I'll try to stick to server sided things rather than ragemp things):

• Opening phone breaks animation
  • Inconsistent vehicle spawning
  • Having to type /togidlecamera every login
  • Having to /equip every login (at least make it so it doesn't make an /ame and not pull it out)
  • Having to type /fixinvi every time I enter an interior (Make it automatic perhaps?)
  • Having to use the /deposit & /withdraw UI by clicking instead of being able to type the amount
  • Door locks not being synchronized for players that have entered after it's unlocked

Edited by MartosG

Regarding mapping:

This may seem like a minor inconvenience, but it's pretty tedious over time:
- When sharp rotating an object it throws you back in the overall object menu instead of staying in the sharp-rotate one. This just causes a lot of extra menu navigation when you want to turn objects 180° or even 270°.
A fix for this would be to just keep you in the sharp rotation menu after sharp rotating an object OR being able to select how many degrees you want to rotate the object when selecting an option (45°, 90°, 135°, 180°, 225°, 270°, 315°).

• Developer
1 hour ago, Lemon said:

How does that translate into the current security upgrades we have installed? I personally bought the highest in each catagory which is much more expensive than the 'ultra-advanced' system in your topic. Do I have to re-buy it and spend 20k more, or does it automatically move over to the highest? Level 3 anti-theft alone was 20k, plus 16k for highest lock/alarm.

The alarm you have in /vstats resembles the one in my topic, if you have lvl 3 you have an Advanced system. Antitheft is unrelated to the alarms.

• Upvote 1

This is likely going to be really random, but coming from other servers in the past, it doesn't feel like there's consistency with regards to the commands within the same category.

Trucking is the easiest example:

• /pickupcrate (why isn't this just /buycrate to make sense of using /sellcrate later on)?
  • /loadcrate
  • /unloadcrate
  • /sellcrate

Vehicles:

• /v for 90% of commands
  • /sellvehicle (?) - would make more sense as /vsell or /v sell
  • /buyplayervehicle - would make more sense as /v buy

etc...

Alongside this, I feel there's a significant number of commands that don't use the typical format that make it really difficult to start off as a new player, you're constantly tabbing to view the forums to remind yourself of the commands because they're not following the status quo. Some of the /help links for example, don't actually take you to any guide and are outdated also. I understand the server is also very different from other servers, but some things are unncessarily confusing/convuluted.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
56 minutes ago, Smithy said:

This is likely going to be really random, but coming from other servers in the past, it doesn't feel like there's consistency with regards to the commands within the same category.

Trucking is the easiest example:

• /pickupcrate (why isn't this just /buycrate to make sense of using /sellcrate later on)?
  • /loadcrate
  • /unloadcrate
  • /sellcrate

Vehicles:

• /v for 90% of commands
  • /sellvehicle (?) - would make more sense as /vsell or /v sell
  • /buyplayervehicle - would make more sense as /v buy

etc...

Alongside this, I feel there's a significant number of commands that don't use the typical format that make it really difficult to start off as a new player, you're constantly tabbing to view the forums to remind yourself of the commands because they're not following the status quo. Some of the /help links for example, don't actually take you to any guide and are outdated also. I understand the server is also very different from other servers, but some things are unncessarily confusing/convuluted.

So you're suggesting for there to be shorter commands for sell vehicle and all?

• Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic