[SALEHBLOG] A New Way Forward: An Independent Platform for an Independent Los Santos

Al-Malikah

1 hour ago, H04X said:

Username: BlaineCountyRocks
Comment: didnt you say you'll hold more events more frequently? i havent seen you once since your announcement, when is your next event? 

Comment: as soon as i posted this, you announced your dumb walking event!! ahhaha hire me i literally do a better job than you 

Username: Red

Comment: 

On 10/11/2020 at 12:40 AM, liq said:

Username: Real10-8

Comments: Why is an ex Yemeni intel officer with burned fingers, who can't even get a gun permit, let through by the city clerk to get elected?

Collaborating with foreign operatives is treason at its core. Voting them into office? You guys do the math.

i want this to be elaborated further

ex-yemeni intel officer?

** IP Traced back to Liberty City **

Comment: miss saleh, if you still read the comment section, please answer me here. people think you pretty much ripped off the republican manifesto, turned it into "anti-racism" with some pointless bills and republished them under ur name. i know ur gonna say "we all fight for the same cause" then give some cliche dumb politician response. but hear me out. you really just copied the halford agenda, which has been around since oswald halford took the seat as chairman of the party. the halford agenda mentions re-establishing hunting zones and permits. its even on halford's website in his manifesto. then later you publish the same thing but with a long essay that no one will read. this is pretty much stealing. then u have the audacity to say its ok but hear me out still:
u posted ur ugly website less than a week ago. u said u've been writing this bill since the end of the district rep election. but HALFORD ALREADY WROTE THIS MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO. UR A THIEF, STEALING FROM NOBLE MEN LIKE HALFORD AND UR NOTHING BUT A LIAR MISS SHALELKA BLAINE COUNTY DOESNT WELCOME U

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic