South LS high school discussion

LaLa

We’ve tried Role-playing a highschool or getting a high school forever and FM denied it in favor of ULSA. It’s not going to happen because simply said staff doesn’t care about illegal RP, sorry if that sounds harsh. 

Edited by Juicy
Just now, LaLa said:

that’s awesome, do y’all have a thread or anything regarding it, tracking the progress etc?

It is being discussed internally, it was the first thing I pitched to LFM, we already pointed out the court building in Davis as for the mapping that would be the main setback.

Icly, it would already be there passivly, I'll just pitch is as using increased funding to restructure the school when the map is set.

This discussion is good though, we could use more ideas.

4 minutes ago, Juicy said:

We’ve tried Role-playing a highschool or getting a high school forever and FM denied it in favor of ULSA. It’s not going to happen because simply said staff doesn’t care about illegal RP, sorry if that sounds harsh. 

It is gonna happen lol, we have a functional government now.

37 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

It is gonna happen lol, we have a functional government now.

Well, that might actually help with it now. But yet again I don't know if a highschool might actually be accepted on here since some people tend to just associate high school roleplay with e-rp and shit like that. That's what happened last time.

Edited by MCB666
6 minutes ago, MCB666 said:

Well, that might actually help with it now. But yet again I don't know if a highschool actually be accepted on here since some people tend to just associate high school roleplay with e-rp and shit like that. That's what happened last time.

If a uni can be done I don't see why a high school can't, we can set regulations like any other type of roleplay.

14 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

If a uni can be done I don't see why a high school can't, we can set regulations like any other type of roleplay.

Because people who hate illegal rp make baseless pedophilia claims and it scares the admins into denying it 

21 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

High school in davis was denied on several accounts of unprofessionalism conducted by the people who were proposing it and the fact that his happened:

FM are fine with allowing it being resubmitted but we're not looking to have a similar situation.

vfIXDsQ.png

EDIT: FM liked the idea of Davis Highschool but it just wasn't properly put together which resulted in ^^ and it being closed, feel free to propose it again!

Edited by Selena
  • Upvote 1