South LS high school discussion

LaLa

I think it’s safe to say that a majority of characters who RP on the southside of the map are teenagers, weather they are affiliated with gangs or not. With the university becoming official this year, from a community standpoint do you see an official high school that offers the full RP experience being plausible in the near future? What would we as a community have to do and be in agreement of to make it happen and last? 

discuss

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Flame said:

I'm down as long as players don't go overboard because they're part of a gang.  Dealing with chaos there on a daily basis would ruin it for me. 

Agree 100% there’d have to be some sort of heavy guidelines set just like there are with the prison when it comes to when your character is allowed to get into physical altercations on campus etc. so it doesn’t just turn into a south central gangbanger battle royale. I think it’s important that uniforms should be required due to the fact that most of the student body would be made of teenagers with gang affiliation. 

Obviously nothing too crazy, just a polo shirt with khakis or jeans or something

Edited by LaLa
8 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

It's likely going to be a safezone keep that in mind. I could see the occasional fight at the school but no one is shooting near the school for sure. 

I think it would be a cool idea though. I love to see new unique RP ideas. 

There’s also going to need to be security presence at all times, with metal detectors at the entrance ETC. to prevent guns being brought to school. 

I’d like to see a different type of security company on campus as oppose to the normal security that’s hired for businesses and bars, a group of security that exclusively works for the school district to defuse situations appropriately and knows how to interact with the at risk student body that would be attending the school.  

4 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

We're already working on that shouldn't take too long wouldn't be staffed just a map.

that’s awesome, do y’all have a thread or anything regarding it, tracking the progress etc?

Edited by LaLa