UCP - Additional Character Slots -

DoomedAmerica

Do you support this?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Description

On the UCP it is 200 world points or $20 dollars to purchase an additional character slot and this is a bit too much for just one additional character slot. What I am proposing is that the price of additional character slots is around 50 world points or you automatically have four or five character slots. I have tons of ideas for characters that I feel is limited to three or four slots. I don't like the idea of having to pay $20 just to get another character slot, however I know that the server needs to make money but $20 and three slots is just not enough I think there should just be one or two more default character slots or the price for an additional slot is decreased. I know what most of you are saying "just delete a character" however all three of my characters have plenty of story and I still want to create more characters. 

Wouldn't really be against it, however a more pressing issue is the fact that name changes and character kills are paid for with real money. Sorry, me and you might have 3$ to spare whenever we decide to CK or NC, but some people don't have access to credit cards (strict parents, underage, weird laws and policies) nor paypal. Then again, even though I've no issues with paying 3$ for a name change if I ever happen to need one, I'd rather spend a set amount of in-game currency on it. 

Edited by Brian
2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Wouldn't really be against it, however a more pressing issue is the fact that name-changes and character kills are paid for with real money. Sorry, me and you might have 3$ to spare whenever we decide to CK or NC, but some people don't have access to credit cards (strict parents, underage, weird laws and policies) nor paypal. Then again, even though I've no issues with paying 3$ for a name change if I ever happen to need one, I'd rather spend a set amount of in-game currency on it. 

Yeah but what if I don't wanna CK or NC one of my characters, I wanna keep them however I have to PAY $20 to make a new character (after the three obviously)

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Wouldn't really be against it, however a more pressing issue is the fact that name changes and character kills are paid for with real money. Sorry, me and you might have 3$ to spare whenever we decide to CK or NC, but some people don't have access to credit cards (strict parents, underage, weird laws and policies) nor paypal. Then again, even though I've no issues with paying 3$ for a name change if I ever happen to need one, I'd rather spend a set amount of in-game currency on it. 

What? When I wanted to CK I just did /report "please CK me" and that was the end of it.

Namechanges should be paid for because you are keeping all of your assets and having a completely fresh character.

I can see where you're coming from, and I'm inclined to agree. Who doesn't love free stuff after all, even if it's just an additional character slot?

33 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

What? When I wanted to CK I just did /report "please CK me" and that was the end of it.

Namechanges should be paid for because you are keeping all of your assets and having a completely fresh character.

Might've misunderstood it, but I think that only the first character kill is free of charge. Please correct me if I'm wrong. As for the name change part, sure, you keep your assets, and sure, it's only three bucks, but not everyone's like you & me and in their 20s with unrestricted access to a bank account and a credit card.

Edited by Brian