Waiting time for /fuel

1 hour ago, Samantha said:

Depends on the amount. Like every 1% of fuel can be 0.2 percent of a second.

That’d still be 0.2s for 100% so it’s still pretty much instant if they do it as you’re saying.. 

Anyways, I’d even suggest that you should turn your engine off before fueling as in real life you have to turn your engine off aswell. It’s a small addition but makes it more immersive, this along with a timer is something I’d gladly have ingame.

2 hours ago, BelgLmfao said:

That’d still be 0.2s for 100% so it’s still pretty much instant if they do it as you’re saying.. 

Anyways, I’d even suggest that you should turn your engine off before fueling as in real life you have to turn your engine off aswell. It’s a small addition but makes it more immersive, this along with a timer is something I’d gladly have ingame.

10 second timer + engine off sounds good to me. I've seen some crazy shit with people racing through and fueling at the same time

3 hours ago, BelgLmfao said:

Engine doesn't have to be off to fuel your car. I rarely turn mine off when I'm refueling irl. 

Yes for waiting time on refueling! Also the fuel station checkpoints should be made bigger, right now you can only fuel on the text or very close to it. 

On 06/12/2017 at 10:41 PM, Taunky said:

I'm suggesting a 5-10 second waiting time when re-filling your vehicle. This is to prevent players from non-realistically driving through the gas station and typing /fuel to have their vehicles automatically filled up.

What do you guys think?

I think it should also put only so much fuel in at a time and charge you for the amount you put in, IE every 1 second out of the 10 it charges you $15 so you don't have to fill you tank up full, but can fill it up for half for instance if you don't have all the money on you ic.