Vehicle Specifications Set in Stone.

goddessoflife

The reason why I'm suggesting this is because I've tried to have one set standard for PD. This because I've been addressed that the Interceptor is FWD instead of AWD. However Other people are saying it's AWD. Now there are multiple versions of the vehicle one version has FWD the other is AWD. PD command said the following to that suggestion;
B4fwwtY.png

Now I don't want to be punished because I assume it is one version and admins then decide its the other as FWD vs AWD makes a lot of difference compared with off-road driving, I can only assume you don't either. 

So; what I think should be listed add if you think anything else should be in there.

Drivetrain
Horsepower
Transmission Gearbox
Fuel type
Any special stuff; Vapid Police Interceptor engineered to meet the 75-mph rear-impact crash

Now I do realize its a lot of work at the start but once its done its done. But this way we can always refer back to a list and we all roleplay the same car with the same specs. Ofcourse for the street racers and car enthusiasts I assume if proper roleplay is done on a car it can be changed the specs.

Edited by goddessoflife

These are mostly details that should be left up to the player. As we all know, many vehicles have different specs with different fuel types, transmission types and engine models in the same vehicle.

The one thing that we do know for certain in GTA 5 is the drivetrain. This is known for every car.

Things like how much a vehicle can take in an impact should, imo, still be left up for interpretation depending on the situation. One crash at only half the speed can be twice as deadly as a crash at twice the speed.

Edited by Marksman
9 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

This is frankly a needless use of resources. Just roleplay and roll along with it for one scene. Apply common courtesy.

This does not need to be a rule at all. It doesn't add anything, it's only going to complicate things and get people all nitpicky.

I get that, but these are always addressed after the fact, not before so common courtesy cant really be applied. 

• mj2002 locked this topic