TO IFM - What Is It You Want?

Kuma

1 minute ago, arkan said:

please, i am not trying to upset you so let’s stay positive. ?

All good. I posted some threads on the edit, we were basically a small Albanian crew, but the main topic is true, this isn't the first instance. I just wanted to create a discussion to help clarify what others feel as well. 

15 minutes ago, arkan said:

albanian OC doesn’t go past a crew of like three or four dudes on the west coast. 

There might be a low presence but there is.

Spoiler

"The syndicate comprised several inter-related ethnic Albanian family clans (also known as “fis”) with hundreds of associated members, workers, and customers spanning three continents. In operation for more than a decade, the syndicate was responsible for organizing the importation and distribution of tens of thousands of kilograms of hydroponic marijuana from Canada and Mexico, substantial quantities of MDMA from the Netherlands and Canada, hundreds of kilograms of cocaine from Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, and Peru, and large quantities of diverted prescription pills, such as oxycodone. The drugs were distributed in various locations in the United States, including New York, California, Georgia, Colorado, and Florida, as well as in Canada and Europe."

I forum PM'd you for your acknowledge, we can keep this thread for what it belongs to.

Edited by ingenv

People here are complaining about their ideas being denied, this isn't LSRP where you can start any faction you want. LS is based on LA.
Albanians simply do not operate in West Coast in huge numbers they are on the East Coast mainly in New York. Yakuza, yes they do exist in California but they do not exist in the stereotypical fashion that everyone wants to roleplay, walking with suits and full body tattoos cutting off fingers. Yakuza's presence in California is simply money laundering and legal investments into real estate, hotels and so on. They do not have an "active" presence if you want to RP a Yakuza your faction is gonna be made up of 1-3 people that are basically legal characters and do not participate actively in crime.

Same goes for Ndrangheta whoever mentioned earlier, their presence outside of Italy is mainly in Canada.

People always bring up their ideas and say "oh we got denied this is so unfair" If you truly believe your concept makes sense in California based envrionment then provide your research to IFM, one article of a rumour is not confirmation that your ideas are valid.

Also research doesn't mean that you found out how the organisation works and how it should be portrayed in their native enverionment, the point is for you to research how that certain group works and exists in CALIFORNIA not in some different part of the world.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, shiroq said:

People here are complaining about their ideas being denied, this isn't LSRP where you can start any faction you want. LS is based on LA.
Albanians simply do not operate in West Coast in huge numbers they are on the East Coast mainly in New York. Yakuza, yes they do exist in California but they do not exist in the stereotypical fashion that everyone wants to roleplay, walking with suits and full body tattoos cutting off fingers. Yakuza's presence in California is simply money laundering and legal investments into real estate, hotels and so on. They do not have an "active" presence if you want to RP a Yakuza your faction is gonna be made up of 1-3 people that are basically legal characters and do not participate actively in crime.

Same goes for Ndrangheta whoever mentioned earlier, their presence outside of Italy is mainly in Canada.

People always bring up their ideas and say "oh we got denied this is so unfair" If you truly believe your concept makes sense in California based envrionment then provide your research to IFM, one article of a rumour is not confirmation that your ideas are valid.

Also research doesn't mean that you found out how the organisation works and how it should be portrayed in their native enverionment, the point is for you to research how that certain group works and exists in CALIFORNIA not in some different part of the world.

Just curious what you think the difference is between Albanians and Bulgarians, Macedonians, Bosnians, Serbians, etcera. 

Since you brought it up.

Are you under the assumption that they are operating in the West Coast in larger numbers than Albanian?

Edited by ingenv
Just now, ingenv said:

Just curious what you think the difference is between Albanians and Bulgarians, Macedonians, Bosnians, Serbians, etcera. 

Since you brought it up.

Not sure what it has to do with anything, but as I mentioned above one mention in some random ass article doesn't mean anything. There is abundance of information about their existance, activities on the East Coast yet not so much actual information about their activities in the West Coast.

4 minutes ago, ingenv said:

Since you brought it up.

Are you under the assumption that they are operating in the West Coast in larger numbers than Albanian?

There's a ethnic Croatian neighbourhood in LA, and in the early 2000s there was a Bulgarian DTO importing cocaine in L.A. 

But in my opinion, small scale factions of XYZ ethnic group should be allowed, assuming they remain a realistic size.

4 minutes ago, shiroq said:

Not sure what it has to do with anything, but as I mentioned above one mention in some random ass article doesn't mean anything. There is abundance of information about their existance, activities on the East Coast yet not so much actual information about their activities in the West Coast.

Well, it can be used as an example. How can that kind of minorities be allowed but not Albanians? That doesn't add up for me, especially since you're using the motivation as  "Albanians simply do not operate in the West Coast in huge numbers ".

And you're talking about a random ass article, clearly not knowing what you're speaking about an if you're interested more about Albanian presence in the West Coast generally, you can send me a forum PM. I done my research, not sure if you did.

Do you think that the other said nationalities are operating in huge numbers? And who said we are looking to flood the server with 50 people. 
I'm not even sure why we're discussing specific Yakuza or Albanian, it's the whole, as general that's being discussed.

Edited by ingenv

If the RP is up to good standards, I don't see the issue. The server has aspects California never had? Why bring it there. It's a video game and players want to have fun, which are following the guidelines within the server, I don't see a rule in place letting players not play a certain race. Its all for fun (I hope).

Edited by SergeantRafael
40 minutes ago, SergeantRafael said:

If the RP is up to good standards, I don't see the issue. The server has aspects California never had? Why bring it there. It's a video game and players want to have fun, which are following the guidelines within the server, I don't see a rule in place letting players not play a certain race. Its all for fun (I hope).

you aren’t being barred from playing a certain race, you are being barred from making an ethnic crime group that doesn’t make sense on the west coast.

• Bospy locked this topic