L&A

Edvinas

Wtf is the job details and shit? Who, what, where, when, why? Niggas need to know what they are gonna manage... is it the police station? A bar? A cat massage clinic? Where's it at? L.S.? Paleto? Liberty City? Come on, dawg.

Edited by DLimit
  • Applaud 3
2 hours ago, DLimit said:

Wtf is the job details and shit? Who, what, where, when, why? Niggas need to know what they are gonna manage... is it the police station? A bar? A cat massage clinic? Where's it at? L.S.? Paleto? Liberty City? Come on, dawg.

If you'd be interested in manager's job position, you'd have contacted me via email instead of trash talking. Four lads already did that and they were introduced to an offer. So, STFU. 

4 hours ago, Edvinas said:

If you'd be interested in manager's job position, you'd have contacted me via email instead of trash talking. Four lads already did that and they were introduced to an offer. So, STFU. 

You still aint get it. Most ads kinda post they company name and location and shit, ya feel me? Just puttin this out there. IDGAF how many niggas e-mailed yo ass. Niggas out here livin in Paleto willing to drive to the L.S. docks to manage shit comin outta the sewage system? Aint ma problem.

Edited by DLimit
5 hours ago, DLimit said:

You still aint get it. Most ads kinda post they company name and location and shit, ya feel me? Just puttin this out there. IDGAF how many niggas e-mailed yo ass. Niggas out here livin in Paleto willing to drive to the L.S. docks to manage shit comin outta the sewage system? Aint ma problem.

IDGAF what others do.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:28 AM, DLimit said:

Legit trash ad this, screams poor work conditions and the owners manners speak for themselves!!!

• effion locked this topic