The problem with gang roleplayers in rich areas

VikoMKD

1 minute ago, Ezrya said:

It's also a very heavily populated tourist spot with a heavy PD and CCTV presence making most murder/shootings almost impossible without getting caught. Stop using "gangs exist their irl" as an excuse for gangs to be shooting people almost daily now. 

still gangland IC regardless, it's an IC issue. Your character lives in a bad neighborhood, Crime exists near police stations, fire stations and tourist traps aswell, so you can't try to tell me it's unrealistic. If it happens IC, it happens IC.

28 minutes ago, Benny Black said:

That's a server issue, not a gang roleplay issue. People get murdered at a far more rapid rate ingame than IRL. This occurs simply because it is a video game where situations escalate quicker than they typically do IRL. None of this has to do with gang roleplay, and such an argument could easily be applied to LEO factions or organized crime factions in the same manner.

@Ezrya

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ezrya said:

It's also a very heavily populated tourist spot with a heavy PD and CCTV presence making most murder/shootings almost impossible without getting caught. Stop using "gangs exist their irl" as an excuse for gangs to be shooting people almost daily now. 

Yo by the way, you seriously need to look at our faction thread LMAO. We don't shoot people daily. The gun violence you see go on, on the beach is what I'm gonna guess is beef between two factions ABZ crips, and Culver City, as those are the two most active gangs in Vespucci, who currently have a beef. Everything has been RPed, between our two factions. Sorry this gets in the way of your e-romance.

Just now, SOLID24 said:

^ This thread has achieved absolutely nothing. Your argument of, "Oh I want the beach to be a romantic paradise" is absurd.

Nobody said "I want the beach to be a romatic paradise", if you go back I said several times that I hate being attacked without a reason, I get it if I've done something wrong to be attacked by the gang, but getting PKed for just living there is straight up bullshit. 

1 minute ago, VikoMKD said:

Nobody said "I want the beach to be a romatic paradise", if you go back I said several times that I hate being attacked without a reason, I get it if I've done something wrong to be attacked by the gang, but getting PKed for just living there is straight up bullshit. 

Can you please forum PM me about this? I want to know who exactly DMed you, and what your name is so we can get the to the bottom of your problem. If I can find the member of my faction who is doing this, then I can help you. Making a forum thread against it isn't going to help.

Edited by SOLID24
1 minute ago, VikoMKD said:

When have you been PK’ed for living in Vespucci exactly 

Just now, SOLID24 said:

Can you please forum PM me about this? I want to know who exactly DMed you, and what your name is so we can get the to the bottom of your problem. If I can find the member of my faction who is doing this, then I can help you. Making a forum thread against it isn't going to help.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone and I'm not saying it was from your gang, but I'll hapily provide you info if it happens again to me or any of my friends/tenants so we can sort it out. I was talking about the general experience for living there and didn't know this topic will bring that much heat.

Dog, I don't really know why everyone is actually getting into a debate with you because it is really obvious that you don't know shit about what you're talking about.
Just do your research, google or whatever that's the least thing you can do before you just complain about something.

Have you even read about gangs in Venice Beach, LA? Guess not so I'm not gonna bother debating

Edited by Guest
typo