The problem with gang roleplayers in rich areas

VikoMKD

11 minutes ago, Benny Black said:

What do you mean "treating the entire area of Vespucci as a ghetto?" Also you're from the UK, why are you lecturing people from America on how American gangs operate? 

people are literally pulling the "leave gang rp to the americans" card. somebody lock this thread.

7 minutes ago, VikoMKD said:

Nobody wants you to move, but we want a more realistic RP from the gang side, since I now know you are in the leadership of Culver's I'll try my best to send you evidence if anything similar happens in the future and hope we can solve it and make it a better experience for the community. My intention wasn't to move gangs away from Vespucci, but now it's almost impossible to live in Vespucci without getting attacked at least once in a period of 2-4 days.

Arent we all playing on the same server? Why does it matter where is someone from IRL, we are trying here to find a way to make it better for the community and remove the "bad apples" who ruin the whole experince on the server.

Listen the fact you think just because you live on the beach crimes don't happen is absurd. Crimes happen anywhere, especially in WAAY bigger public places like the beach. I don't know if you've ever been outside before, but you can go just about anywhere that gets more then 200 people and i grantee there will be what you refer to as "bad apples". Also, if you've ever looked at my faction's thread, or any of the other gangs currently located in Vespucci, I will assure you 100% they are all good, and portray themselves pretty well. My faction at least, makes it clear to all members that they shouldn't be out doing crimes 24/7, and doing robberies. For the most of the time, we stay in the southside of the beach and RP with ourselves. Other than that, we're probably going to a party ect.

Edited by SOLID24
Just now, DeadPlaya said:

people are literally pulling the "leave gang rp to the americans" card. somebody lock this thread.

The americans know it best, we europeans and rest of the world don't know shit, god I regret opening this thread, should've been just faction reports to IFM. And I'm here acting like an idiot trying to solve things.

Also check it. This is where Vespucci beach is IRL, it’s Long Beach. These are all gangs in that area. Even more in Santa Monica. Those bits of color are a violent gang. Also forgive the quality I’m on my phone lol 

BCE22975-CA70-491A-98A1-F24FBAAD8229.png

9C8DC058-4EC5-4415-BC1A-954727231312.png

Edited by Juicy
Just now, Juicy said:

Also check it. This is where Vespucci beach is IRL, it’s Long Beach. These are all gangs in that area. Even more in Santa Monica. Those bits of color are a violent gang. 

BCE22975-CA70-491A-98A1-F24FBAAD8229.png

9C8DC058-4EC5-4415-BC1A-954727231312.png

^ This thread has achieved absolutely nothing. Your argument of, "Oh I want the beach to be a romantic paradise" is absurd.

1 minute ago, Benny Black said:

Have you ever been to LA? I'm very serious. Your character lives in a gangland.

It's also a very heavily populated tourist spot with a heavy PD and CCTV presence making most murder/shootings almost impossible without getting caught. Stop using "gangs exist their irl" as an excuse for gangs to be shooting people almost daily now. 

Just now, Ezrya said:

It's also a very heavily populated tourist spot with a heavy PD and CCTV presence making most murder/shootings almost impossible without getting caught. Stop using "gangs exist their irl" as an excuse for gangs to be shooting people almost daily now. 

There’s also not a bunch of lesbians driving sports cars but we let you enjoy that