GTA 6: WORLD - What would you want?

DLimit

2 hours ago, Brian said:

I mean, as far as we know GTA:VI might not come out for PC in... 5 years? I don't really keep myself up-to-date with gaming news but last I checked that game was not even confirmed by Rockstar and there are just rumors that it's in development.

Well, reason for this thread is most likely that there's recently been an easter egg in a music video or something, for the GTA VI trailer. But you have a point, it might be over a year before it actually hits the market on console, and maybe a bit more before it comes to PC, too. So it's safe to say we're two years removed from the question people are gonna start asking themselves, "do we move or do we stay".

RP communities tend to stay as practice has shown, anyway.

6 minutes ago, yerro said:

Well, reason for this thread is most likely that there's recently been an easter egg in a music video or something, for the GTA VI trailer. But you have a point, it might be over a year before it actually hits the market on console, and maybe a bit more before it comes to PC, too. So it's safe to say we're two years removed from the question people are gonna start asking themselves, "do we move or do we stay".

RP communities tend to stay as practice has shown, anyway.

GTA V came out in 2013, it wasn’t till years later that the first sustainable clients were coming around and then again most of those died out. So no, I don’t think it’s a matter of two years to ask if you stick around. I’d argue that it’s entirely dependent on client and server availability both on our current platform and any other future platform. That said, I’d really love to visit an entirely new setting personally.

3 hours ago, eTaylor said:

GTA V came out in 2013, it wasn’t till years later that the first sustainable clients were coming around and then again most of those died out. So no, I don’t think it’s a matter of two years to ask if you stick around. I’d argue that it’s entirely dependent on client and server availability both on our current platform and any other future platform. That said, I’d really love to visit an entirely new setting personally.

Oh, yeah, probably misphrased that, sorry. I meant it'd be at least two years before it even makes it to PC, but yeah, I agree with you.

15 hours ago, Sacred said:

I don't think a past-time roleplay server is viable. If possible, I'd like to see all three maps — Los Santos, Vice City, and Liberty City.

you don't think roleplaying in the past is viable but you think it's okay to leave 3 huge cities for 500 players? hahahahahaha buddy what you smoking on?

with 500 players online you can barely catch people in the streets because of how big los santos is

Edited by Homie
  • Applaud 1

Yesterday I realized that I joined LSRP in 2007.. GTA 4 was released in 2008. Still roleplayed on LSRP until 2016, so 8 years after GTA 4's release. I don't see GTA 6 being playable in multiplayer on PC before 2026 if it releases before 2023, and we need to hope that they won't lock GTA 6 even more when it comes to modding. GTA 5 was already difficult to get through initially.

So I do think that we'll still see a massive amount of RP on GTA 5 until 2030 even if GTA 6 releases in 2023, as by then the gamemodes will be really huge and super enjoyable since we keep updating it daily.

Will we open a GTA 6 server whenever this is possible ? Of course! I love new challenges, and can't wait to see that game. But most of us will have a completely different life by then.

• Upvote 3