GTA 6: WORLD - What would you want?

DLimit

5 minutes ago, Fremie said:

Better animations for ERP.

delete yourself... Fremie

I would love see a map like  something from GTA 4 Liberty city.  Map has great details and creates a unique RP around the city area. 

Edited by Basko

Not gonna lie, the setting is my main concern for GTA 6. Most alarmed that they might do a Vice City overdo like they did with San Andreas / Los Santos. I personally would prefer Liberty City or London.

But hey, frankly speaking I'm happy with GTA 5 atm as the platform for roleplay, so.

Edited by yerro

I mean, as far as we know GTA:VI might not come out for PC in... 5 years? I don't really keep myself up-to-date with gaming news but last I checked that game was not even confirmed by Rockstar and there are just rumors that it's in development. So, if we're going off of GTAV's example, it'll take at least a year or two for it to release on current-gen (at that time) consoles then another year or two for next-gen and PC, and then a year or two, on top of that, if not three, for the suitable online mod/client separate from the game's built-in online mode which I could only assume it will have. Now taking into account how much money Rockstar is still making off of GTA:O, DLCs, micro-transactions and whatnot, I personally doubt that GTA:VI will be released any time soon.

Now, back on topic, if it  was to launch tomorrow, I'd personally like it to be based either in one of the cities that are in San Andreas, or in Vice City. To be honest, my personal opinion is that it might be set in Vice City as both Los Santos & Liberty City received a HD universe remake. However, I'd also like to see a HD universe remake of Las Venturas and it's neighboring counties, and I think that it'd be a great location for a  heavy RP server  (so would Vice City, to be honest). As for the year it's gonna be set in - for the game itself, I don't really mind as long as it's not anything before the 1980s, if there was a heavy RP server on that platform tho, I think that modern-day setting is the only way to go.

• Upvote 1