Fog lights problem

ImTheRealHusky

Hello, I've had this thing in my mind for a while, and I can't seem to figure out what it is. Posting this in the hope of someone knowing what it is about. Might become a rather long read so bear with me.

It all started when I quit a month or two ago. I uninstalled RageMP, but, NOT the game. GTA 5 was still installed, just as before. I've been playing GTA:O here and there, but I didn't notice one thing. The fog lights (which are usually covered, will show in a pic below) were not covered, and completely functional. When I came back and installed RageMP, I went in-game and spawned my Nebula, which has covered headlights AND fog lights. Upon pressing the headlights button, I was amazed that the fog lights were, in fact, working, when all this time of me playing on the server, they were just covered, blank. Now, the confusing part comes in. Mostly (if not all) my friends who take pictures of my Nebula, they all come out with the fog lights uncovered and functional, however, I cannot get it to work. I tried multiple things to make it work, I tried cranking all the settings up to the max, and nothing.

Perhaps anyone here knows what it is related to, or what can I do to make it work?
Pictures:

jM2J0NV.png

YlKAXNf.png

As you can see, the foglights on these pics are completely functional.

pid3xu4.png

And here, they are covered. There are no extras or anything, the problem is with ALL the vehicles which have fog lights.

If anyone has any idea what this could be about, please let me know.

Edited by ImTheRealHusky
  • 2 weeks later...
  • effion locked this topic