• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Mecovy

Squad

hank    23

i'd probably buy this game if it wasnt  an early access game which costs 37 euros lmfao

Matthew    5
1 hour ago, hank said:

i'd probably buy this game if it wasnt  an early access game which costs 37 euros lmfao

that's why you wait until the winter steam sale

Bek    93
1 hour ago, Matthew said:

that's why you wait until the winter steam sale

Yeah i'll be buying it then aswell.

Wyatt    1

Squad is a great game, very immersive especially if you have a good squad leader.

Karner    6

Shameless bump.

I love Squad, been playing it with a competitive clan since April and we've just gotten to the point where we beat one of the biggest teams in the competitive scene. 4 and a half hour game last night but it was absolutely awesome!

• Thanks 1

Lionhearted    73
4 hours ago, Karner said:

Shameless bump.

I love Squad, been playing it with a competitive clan since April and we've just gotten to the point where we beat one of the biggest teams in the competitive scene. 4 and a half hour game last night but it was absolutely awesome!

That's pretty damn awesome tbh, I've known about the competitive scene in Squad but never really looked into it. Guess you could say I'm a more casual player that just hops on, finds a squad and creates hilarious war stories from the absolute stupid squad mates that bring tears of joy and laughter.

Karner    6

It's really an amazingly fun game, been a lot of changes recently which make it a lot more playable. Last night I was in a mortar squad and I was in charge of picking the undesignated targets and I did a rolling barrage up the main road of one of the capture points. Apparently it looked super badass until someone yelled "For the golden teddy bear!" and ran through the barrage and into a group of the enemy team. It's a lot funnier when you're playing but it's all about those little moments of badassery