[THE PERRINO REPORT] The Turf War Terrifying South Los Santos [EXCLUSIVE]

FazerX

4 hours ago, Ears Up said:

Username: Evil Side Rabbit

Comment: 2 Hours nigga?! Nah nigga I'm on my mf way rn as i type this fuck u talkin bout nigga on rabbits nigga im bout to slap the shit outta u. Nigga give me ur exact co ordinates.

Username: kTownHustla

Comment: you on some real pussy ass shit nigga, where the fuck is you? you had my coolin ass here heat up for an hour now, imagine calling yourselves playboyz ? only thing you'll be playing is my diicccckkk

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Sqreix
9 hours ago, Ears Up said:

Username: Evil Side Rabbit
Comment: lmao fuck ktown imagine letting ms13's in ur neighborhood without even putting up a fight, fucking mara lovers, rapist lover ass weirdos. 

Username: ktS213

Comment: why take the effort to take the trash out when it magically grows legs each time and does it for you dumbass, imagine trynna beef over the net when none of yall last on the street for longer than a month you clown ass e-bangers ???

Comment: like i said, fuck anything in ktown all u lame ass gook ass rape victims do is talk, if yall dont like what i sa? yall know where the fuck im at. roy lowenstein & innocence u bitchmade ass zipper heads, fuck a cold noodle nigger and his dead homies resting in piss and shit and fuck a mara lover.

Edited by Ears Up
Just now, Ears Up said:

Comment: like i said, fuck anything in ktown all u lame ass gook ass rape victims do is talk, if yall dont like what i sa? yall know where the fuck im at. roy lowenstein & innocence u bitchmade ass zipper heads, fuck koreans and their dead homies resting in piss and shit and fuck a mara lover.

Username: ktS213

Comment: word? last time i was down there i fucked one of your bitches cuck mfker ?? no ? 

L

17 minutes ago, Ears Up said:

Comment: Dropped 2 of ur bitchmade leva homies tho ke paso u fuckin clown ass niggas. fuck ur lame ass varrio hahahaha

Username: HughHefner213

Comment: Take the L kiddo like you took a nap on the concrete... rabbitK ??

22 minutes ago, Ears Up said:

Comment: Dropped 2 of ur bitchmade leva homies tho ke paso u fuckin clown ass niggas. fuck ur lame ass varrio hahahaha

Username: ktS213

Comment: ??? we aint even know them fuck you talkin bout they aint nobody homies

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic