Menyoo

Petey

Hi, I've recently tried using menyoo for pictures but I don't know how to port my char to SP. I tried Codac's application. But it comes out looking horribly different. Any fixes or any alternative way to port my char?

Edited by Pete Williamson

You can just remake them. In the UCP, go to characters>your character and on the left, look at the face attributes. In menyoo, go to model changer>search 'Freemode'. Pick male or female. Then go back, and in wardrobe, go to 'head features' or something. There will be "head shape of mother/father" and "tone of mother/father", that's the first things in the face attributes. Above that is another option, features or details or something like that. You just gotta manually adjust everything to match up with your face attributes.

Remember to put in eyebrows! By default your eyebrows are shaved, and that ain't good. You can put those in at "Overlays" in the head features section. Or whatever that section is called. 

When you're all done, save your face by going to wardrobe>outfits>save. That way you can just apply it and change the outfit and save it to a new one again. 

EDIT: For hair tattoos, go back to the wardrobe menu, go to 'overlay decals' or something. There'll be something like USER_HEAD_HAIR_OVERLAY or whatever it's called, I don't remember. You'll know it when you see it. Honestly, just look through all the menus, there's a lot more options in menyoo than there are in GTAW, but everything in GTAW is there. 

Edited by Hugh-Gi-Oh
  • Woona locked this topic