House Market

Gazzeh

1 minute ago, Sush said:

I'm curious what that means. Apart from letting 12 year olds buy houses in the Vinewood hills I don't see how any of these solutions could fix things. (There's nothing wrong anyway but I digress). 

I found out where this thread is coming from:

What does a persons age have to do with what he can own and roleplay? (other than sep.)

That thread has little to do with this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

It's crazy how there is simply no housing available in Blaine county.  At least in the city there are plenty of multi-apartments for people.  Couldn't some multi-motel rooms (which we can buy, not rent) be placed somewhere in the county just to give us *somewhere* to live ICly even if it's not a perfect solution?

I know house applications can be used but I don't necessarily *want* anything fancy or unique.  I'd be happy with anything with an interior to call home.

Edited by Paenymion

Properties are inactive, if you see something? Report to PM. I mean, come on. We aren't babies nor do we need to be spoonfed what rules are and what people do. 

You define yourself, if an individual breaks a rule, he/she gets the punishment not you. It's common sense, report it. If you don't want a property? Sell back to PM. Don't just make topics and in the end be ignorant to what PM has said and will keep saying about mentalities or certain mindsets. If you somehow got three houses in mirror park and RP some mobster who works in a club (not owns it) - then oh boy. You're the issue. Not them.

Having the money can be wasted on real estate, vehicles or whatever you want. But to be really honest? I like the house apps, atleast because I mean. Expensive houses aren't for someone who just buy it from bartender made cash and slowly next day you RP a billionaire. 

Realism is key, I myself have done alot of mistakes nor do I make this comment to say I'm perfect, but It's realistic sense of any individual. Just solve the issue yourself. PM has a life too rather than checking Mirror Park or Vespucci houses one-by-one, whose active and whose not.

Edited by Wolfgang
On 9/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, Paenymion said:

It's crazy how there is simply no housing available in Blaine county.  At least in the city there are plenty of multi-apartments for people.  Couldn't some multi-motel rooms (which we can buy, not rent) be placed somewhere in the county just to give us *somewhere* to live ICly even if it's not a perfect solution?

I know house applications can be used but I don't necessarily *want* anything fancy or unique.  I'd be happy with anything with an interior to call home.

image.png.4f740a6f46b5c7487eb469a875730ad6.png

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic