i think they should add scripted bandos where u go in and do t/trap and the longer u spend in the bando without getting robbed the more money u make from the bando but u hav to emote cooking the crack or u will get reported and lose the bando money u made i think this is a good idea for gang role play

People don't really seem to know what a traphouse is to be honest. As an experienced trapper myself, I'd just like to state that usually you and yo homies be kickin it in the trap getting high as fuck. That's the kind of traphouse I'm used to, a big trashed house where everyone is doing loads of molly, coke, or whatever the drug of choice at the time is. They have one in most low-income neighborhoods and it's typically where the local drug dealer resides from my experience. Although, it all depends on your definition of a "traphouse."

1 hour ago, Benny Black said:

People don't really seem to know what a traphouse is to be honest. As an experienced trapper myself, I'd just like to state that usually you and yo homies be kickin it in the trap getting high as fuck. That's the kind of traphouse I'm used to, a big trashed house where everyone is doing loads of molly, coke, or whatever the drug of choice at the time is. They have one in most low-income neighborhoods and it's typically where the local drug dealer resides from my experience. Although, it all depends on your definition of a "traphouse."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a bando isn't a trap house. A bando is simply an abandoned house that people/gangs sometimes hang out in, a trap house is an abandoned or owned house that people use to sell drugs.

Edited by Ears Up
  • 3 months later...