Faction Alt Rule (ILLEGAL FACTIONS)

marbella mondays

Just now, Свето said:

It is, I've had to speak to IFM before creating an alt for my own faction. Explain to them what purpose he serves, how he's different from my main, and what what role he serves that my main character doesn't already.

Seems like a trivial rule with an easy fix. I, like everyone else here, agree it needs to go. 

I've personally never heard of such rule. I thought players in illegal factions have the freedom to create alts just like members of PD/SD/FD can do if their rank is too high to go around. If this actually exist, I agree on getting it removed or at least changed. I never liked the idea of limiting roleplay possibilities as it ruins all the fun imo.

2 minutes ago, Invictus said:

I've personally never heard of such rule. I thought players in illegal factions have the freedom to create alts just like members of PD/SD/FD can do if their rank is too high to go around. If this actually exist, I agree on getting it removed or at least changed. I never liked the idea of limiting roleplay possibilities as it ruins all the fun imo.

unknown.png

Worst part is, it's hidden under MG ?... and as p much you, and everyone else says: it limits RP, and overall seems pointless.

I don't personally mind the rule, I guess it exists for FM to monitor factions. I've personally requested an alt myself and it was very easy to do. Then again, I wouldn't mind it not being a rule either but I can see why FM would want it like that, so they can ensure that factions can survive without the use of alts and control the amounts of alts being used in illegal factions. I don't really disagree or agree with the rule but I think I understand why it is a rule. 

While it is true that MG is already a rule, and you can report people for mixing info between characters. I guess with FM knowing about alts in factions, it might make their job easier if there is a conflict where someone has used more than one character. Either way, I don't think the rule is a big deal, seems a majority of illegal roleplayers wants it removed though, so maybe that's the way to go. 

• Bospy locked this topic