[LSGOP] Press Release - LSGOP condemns slander campaign by LSDEMs

NexusExodus

7 minutes ago, Ink said:

Username: Ink

Comment: The Republicans are playing dirty as fuck trying to smear and the Dems are out there every day working on actual real shit to make life in this city better. If the worst thing the dems did is suck at being backstabbing politicians then they definitely get my vote fuck that shit

Username: KeyboardWarrior

Comment: Be that as it may, the Democrats are doing the same thing by putting out advertisements that put words in the Republican's mouths. That's slander, no matter how small. Sure, I think it's ridiculous that Republicans had to send a cease and desist letter for something so small and minuscule. The Democrats are more clever with it, but it's still the same shit. It's always them fighting over who's better rather than trying to come to a middle ground. It's like a bunch of kids fighting over toys in a sandbox. Neither one of them has my vote. They both do the same shit, Democrats are just better at sugar coating it so it doesn't look so bad.

Every political campaign is the same. "Come to our side, because the other side sucks." It's such bullshit.

Edited by Teddy Broosevelt
Just now, Teddy Broosevelt said:

Comment: Be that as it may, the Democrats are doing the same thing by putting out advertisements that put words in the Republican's mouths. That's slander, no matter how small. Sure, I think it's ridiculous that Republicans had to send a cease and desist letter for something so small and minuscule. The Democrats are more clever with it, but it's still the same shit. It's always them fighting over who's better rather than trying to come to a middle ground. It's like a bunch of kids fighting over toys in a sandbox. Neither one of them has my vote. They both do the same shit, Democrats are just better at sugar coating it so it doesn't look so bad.

Username: Ink

Comment: personally mate i don't see anything the dems are saying that the GOP can fuck with in 2020. legalizing gay marriage? Yeah maybe back in 2010 the GOP could act high and mighty fighting that, but not anymore. not in los santos. What else? Supporting homeless? Rent assists? Medical care? what's there for the GOP to slander out of what the Dems are doing? 

Meanwhile Dems ran one ad. One ad. Out of like a fucking 100. Where they said the words "republicans don't approve" because of something the fucking top dog of the LS Republicans said at a public event. that's not slander or lying. One ad. GOP don't have a platform they don't have substance they're an outdated fucking elepehant in the room which can't stop stuffing its face at the buffet. Half the GOP candidates are just rich club kids who shoot C-list horror movies for clout the other half are shills for the richest corporation in the entire state. 

and they still have to play dirty ?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Teddy Broosevelt said:

Comment: What about Chloe Collins? I don't see Democrats standing up for Veterans by letting her retain her position as the Democratic Committee Assistant Director after saying such heinous things about Veterans in Los Santos. She should've been fired the second it all got out. Looks like the same shit. They will protect their own interests before the people of Los Santos. That bullshit apology? Yeah that was just to cover her ass. Don't believe it for one second. The way I see it both sides are bat shit stupid and we're screwed either way.

VPN based in South Africa.

Username: gaybaby00

Comment: shut up retard

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic