[LSGOP] Press Release - LSGOP condemns slander campaign by LSDEMs

NexusExodus

1 minute ago, Ink said:

Username: Ink

Comment: wait hold on THAT'S what GOP sobbing is all about? i'm sorry do you guys need someone to kiss your booboos better and tell you a bed time story to fall asleep? do you need some warm milk to calm the fucking hysterics? 

my bad i thought this was america, land of the free. we live in los santos and this is the kind of shit that gets republican panties in a twist? you guys have such weak skin you wouldn't last a month in office before pulling a rockford, another great republican candidate lol 

you guys are already enough of a joke what's another gallon of laughs. "juvenile slander" my arse

Username: legalbeagle992

Comment: stay mad sis. stay mad. it's a real cute look. 

6 minutes ago, Saccs said:

Username: Ayzee

Comment: Someone get this liberal @Ink off their computer. dems like these FORCE people to take their way or the highway. Things don’t work that way hunni

UsernameInk

Comment: yeah imagine voting for people who make you take their way or the highway. like imagine if they got upset because an ad sad "Republicans don't approve" and got really upset and made a hysterical press release saying they're being slandered and that they're asking for a cease and desist and demanding an apology. imagine how awful of a world we'd live in if we voted in people who forced you to take their way or the highway

10 hours ago, Ink said:

UsernameInk

Comment: yeah imagine voting for people who make you take their way or the highway. like imagine if they got upset because an ad sad "Republicans don't approve" and got really upset and made a hysterical press release saying they're being slandered and that they're asking for a cease and desist and demanding an apology. imagine how awful of a world we'd live in if we voted in people who forced you to take their way or the highway

Username : Inshallah2362

Comment : Who asked?

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
13 hours ago, Saccs said:

Username: Ayzee

Comment: Someone get this liberal @Ink off their computer. dems like these FORCE people to take their way or the highway. Things don’t work that way hunni

Username: Angela

Comment: They are paid trolls, that's what dems use tax money for

7 hours ago, Pádraig said:

Username: Unibrow

Comment: imagine running as republicans in a state where 50 percent of the population is lesbian

Username: Ink

Comment: maybe that's why the GOP is starting to regret its own fucking outdated bible thumping platform lol

Edited by Ink
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic