[LSGOP] Press Release - LSGOP condemns slander campaign by LSDEMs

NexusExodus

vmJzH4x.png

Los Santos Republican Party

LSGOP denounces Slander Campaign by Los Santos Democratic Party

9/14/2020

The LSGOP condemns the disingenuous ad campaign launched by the Democratic Party of Los Santos this past weekend that claimed Republicans “disapprove” of the rights of everyday LGBT+ Americans. 

It is a matter of fact that there are LGBT republicans and entire branches consisting entirely of LGBT republicans nation-wide. The GOP is a broad national coalition that has Americans from all walks of life who call themselves members. By disingenuously inferring that Republicans disapprove of the LGBT community, the Democratic Party of Los Santos has effectively erased all of the voices that disagree with them with one boldfaced lie; indeed they’ve marginalized the very Americans they claim to ‘approve’ of. To date, none of our slate of candidates have expressed any disapproval for gay rights making their recent ad both insulting and deceptive.

The GOP, first and foremost, is a party that supports the right of the individual to lead their life independently from undue control or influence and to exercise their liberties at their discretion. This is why we have tendered the Democratic Party of Los Santos with a formal Cease and Desist regarding this deceptive ad campaign. 

Even beyond this election cycle, it’s important that voters should be free to make a choice in candidates based on the facts and policy, not political and partisan smear campaigns aimed at swaying their vote unduly. The LSGOP requests at minimum a formal public apology and an assurance that the Democratic Party of Los Santos will cease and desist mischaracterizing the position of their political opponents as their primary means of gaining the trust and the votes of the fine people of Los Santos.

8NMKek0.png

Republican Party Chairman.

• Upvote 13
  • Applaud 1

Username: Ink

Comment: so you support their individual rights so long as they don't get married right? ?? just making sure it's cool that GOP can keep running opinion campaigns where they slander the only woman running for office by calling her "nuts" but dems can't point out the fact that GOP is against gay marriage and trans rights ok sounds good very fair double standard this is the quality leadership LS definitely needs ?

Edited by Ink
(( Content unedited, just fixing formatting! ))
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
2 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment: so you support their individual rights so long as they don't get married right? ?? just making sure it's cool that GOP can keep running opinion campaigns where they slander the only woman running for office by calling her "nuts" but dems can't point out the fact that GOP is against gay marriage and trans rights ok sounds good very fair double standard this is the quality leadership LS definitely needs ?

Username: HeemeyerActual

Comment: Shut the fuck up, it's 2020.

Username: jn2187213h1782

Comment: at the veterans meet up on sunday 6th september daquan kingston posed the question 'where does the republican party stand on the definition of marriage'. he asked if marriage was the union between man and woman or other genders as well. oswald replied 'me, myself personally, i see the traditional union of marriage as a man or a woman'. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1

Username: HoneyIKilledtheDog
Comment: Anyone who takes this seriously is toasted in the head. This is just political grandstanding. Dems grandstand about Republicans being anti-LGBTI which everyone knows is the truth. Republicans grandstand by demanding an apology even tho legally there's no binding obligation 4 truth in political advertising. This is a huge waste of time. Both parties need to stop base signalling and do something that matters ffs.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, SunFun said:

Username: HoneyIKilledtheDog
Comment: Anyone who takes this seriously is toasted in the head. This is just political grandstanding. Dems grandstand about Republicans being anti-LGBTI which everyone knows is the truth. Republicans grandstand by demanding an apology even tho legally there's no binding obligation 4 truth in political advertising. This is a huge waste of time. Both parties need to stop base signalling and do something that matters ffs.

Username: legalbeagle992

Comment: sometimes moralminded adults should do the right thing regardless of whether if there's a "legal" impetus or not. I want to see a los santos that has candidates appealing to voters based on policy, not engaging in embarrassing, unsophisticated, and frankly juvenile smear campaigns like the ones seeming to be called out in this press release. we can do better than this. as an independent I will keep my eye out for this in the candidates 

Edited by Al-Malikah
11 minutes ago, Al-Malikah said:

Comment: sometimes moralminded adults should do the right thing regardless of whether if there's a "legal" impetus or not. I want to see a los santos that has candidates appealing to voters based on policy, not engaging in embarrassing, unsophisticated, and frankly juvenile smear campaigns like the ones seeming to be called out in this press release. we can do better than this. as an independent I will keep my eye out for this in the candidates 

Comment: yeah funny how the press release doesn't even show the "embarrassing unsophisticated frankly juvenile smear campaign" right? guess like with orleans we just have to take the party's word on it right? GOP sure likes to shut down the truth and silence people for a party that talks about people's individual rights lol

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment: yeah funny how the press release doesn't even show the "embarrassing unsophisticated frankly juvenile smear campaign" right? guess like with orleans we just have to take the party's word on it right? GOP sure likes to shut down the truth and silence people for a party that talks about people's individual rights lol

Comment: sis, if you simp any harder for Galloway you could replace his proctologist with how far you're up his ass.

what's this girl? where i find this from?

unknown.png

also you seem to be saying that the GOP likes to silence people...

openly... on a post... made by the GOP... unsilenced and frantic

keep embarrassing yourself, i'm l i v i n g for it

1 minute ago, Al-Malikah said:

Comment: sis, if you simp any harder for Galloway you could replace his proctologist with how far you're up his ass.

what's this girl? where i find this from?

unknown.png

also you seem to be saying that the GOP likes to silence people...

openly... on a post... made by the GOP... unsilenced and frantic

keep embarrassing yourself, i'm l i v i n g for it

Comment: wait hold on THAT'S what GOP sobbing is all about? i'm sorry do you guys need someone to kiss your booboos better and tell you a bed time story to fall asleep? do you need some warm milk to calm the fucking hysterics? 

my bad i thought this was america, land of the free. we live in los santos and this is the kind of shit that gets republican panties in a twist? you guys have such weak skin you wouldn't last a month in office before pulling a rockford, another great republican candidate lol 

you guys are already enough of a joke what's another gallon of laughs. "juvenile slander" my arse

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic