The Executioners - The Compton Police Gang

DLimit

Deputy cliques have always been a thing.  Myself and many others have done it on another server, it just requires the right people to do it or else it turns into a cesspool and isn’t fun at all.

I’ve not heard of any cliques within the LAPD ever since the rampart scandal. The amount of oversight just makes it too hard 

They exist. You just don't know about it. The Sheriff's Dept., as a faction, has it within scope to portray accurate institutional corruption. A sheriff's dept. is better funded but more decentralized, and that put together with its custody segment, breeds the proper environment for characters to become corruptible. 

Edited by liq

As long as proper, realistic police corruption is roleplayed and glorifying abuse of position/force is RP'd, or the abuse itself os RP'd properly, while making sure it's on par with modern day realism standards and they're not going overboard, heavily corrupt law enforcement officer characters can create a ton of interesting interactions both for illegal factions, civilians and divisions/agencies investigating corruption and whatnot. 

Just gotta keep in mind to not go too overboard and be a guns blazing idiot that'll shrug piss poor character development off saying 'I'm portraying a corrupt cop character'. I've honestly had a ton of fun being on the opposite side of the heavy corruption RP and investigating corrupt cops & their actions on another server and I'd love it if I could do the same here, or at least attempt to.

Edited by Brian