• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
SugarDavis

Consistent issues with shortcuts/binds

SugarDavis    24

In the last few days I've encountered persistent issues with server side shortcuts and binds. It seems that, without any rhyme or reason, various command keys like U (anim wheel), X (siren), or O (action wheel) will stop working. Sometimes restarting my game will work. On a few occasions I've had to go as far as to delete my client resources in the RAGE folder. The issue still occurs at random and I can't seem to find a permanent fix. 

• Upvote 2

Bridges    10

Have dealt with this as well. Restarting the game always fixes it. But, seems to break other things such as starting / unlocking vehicles or entering properties.

• Upvote 1

This is also a possible solution, posted by Nervous on Discord: 

If your hotkeys ingame aren't working anymore (Y, L to lock / unlock) and the U animation menu isn't showing, close the game, delete C:\RAGEMP\client_resources\play.gta.world_22005\.storage and restart the game.

Edited by colorlessrainbow

SugarDavis    24
12 hours ago, colorlessrainbow said:

This is also a possible solution, posted by Nervous on Discord: 

As mentioned, I've done that numerous times and I'm looking for a more permenant fix. I had the issue yesterday where deleting the file and rejoining did not fix the issue. After a few relogs it started working again. 

bncal    25

check here, we're posting hints to fix this problem and why/when this error shows up

• Thanks 1